Speed UTV

Apparently the smoke during the Mint was from the turbo now. 
tell us the brand of the turbo, cause if its not a name brand then you all can  expect the same thing shortly down the road.  i have sold Chinese turbos to someone on a budget but they know what they are getting.  a Chinese turbo is 1/4 the cost of a quality name brand and there is a reason for that. so why did it fail and are all new cars going to have a new upgraded turbo?  as i said before the tranny deal will take a year to sort out and make right.  We cant even get buggy tranny parts fast enough, where are they going to get 1000-10,000 trannies in anything short of a year?  They will get buried in warranty work so bad it will not be possible to cover them all. 

tell us the brand of the turbo, cause if its not a name brand then you all can  expect the same thing shortly down the road.  i have sold Chinese turbos to someone on a budget but they know what they are getting.  a Chinese turbo is 1/4 the cost of a quality name brand and there is a reason for that. so why did it fail and are all new cars going to have a new upgraded turbo?  as i said before the tranny deal will take a year to sort out and make right.  We cant even get buggy tranny parts fast enough, where are they going to get 1000-10,000 trannies in anything short of a year?  They will get buried in warranty work so bad it will not be possible to cover them all. 
I cringe every time I see a cheap Chinese turbo.

They worked with Push Turbo, and people I know who are still in the snowmobile world generally don't have high regard for their kits.

They worked with Push Turbo, and people I know who are still in the snowmobile world generally don't have high regard for their kits.
Is that a manufacturer  or a distributor? Where are they made? It would be nice for a customer to be informed on the brand they get. The last thing speed would want to happen is say one brand and get another. That can get tied up in consumer remedy act and kill the whole thing 

Reactions: FOG
Is that a manufacturer  or a distributor? Where are they made? It would be nice for a customer to be informed on the brand they get. The last thing speed would want to happen is say one brand and get another. That can get tied up in consumer remedy act and kill the whole thing 

Now it comes to the T. The T stands for TiAL. TiAL provides me with the best turbos and components in the world of forced induction

That is what PUSH has on their site....so who knows...

Now it comes to the T. The T stands for TiAL. TiAL provides me with the best turbos and components in the world of forced induction

That is what PUSH has on their site....so who knows...
All Tial stuff is top notch. If that is what they are using it should be advertised as such. Now why did it fail?

All Tial stuff is top notch. If that is what they are using it should be advertised as such. Now why did it fail?
I don't believe that Tial Makes turbos? they make Wastegates, BOV's and Turbo housings (snails)  but they don't make  "cartridges"  or wheels as far as I know?

Their Wastegates are top notch IMO as well and probably the most "knocked off" from China

image.png

My assumption is they design and farm it out somewhere. 

Damn, What a mess. I can only imagine the R&D departments for Polaris, Can Am, Kawasaki, Honda, etc. So many things on these cars that gets designed and can fail.

Damn, What a mess. I can only imagine the R&D departments for Polaris, Can Am, Kawasaki, Honda, etc. So many things on these cars that gets designed and can fail.
Yep. So much of OE mass production “WTF IS THIS?!?” is because some tool they already had couldn’t make it, or the cost was too high, or some other reason. chit’s hard. :biggrin:

wow speed getting close to delivering cars and polaris keeps stepping it up whats canam have going on the completion in this industry is just unreal and very entertaining 
There are pictures floating around that could be the new Can Am.  We will find out soon.  

Going to be lots of choices in the top tier of the sport SXS segment. 

Did Polaris announce pricing on the race ready model???? 

I think this is more of a shot at the new can am that hasn’t been announced yet. Polaris trying to steal Can Ams thunder more than them even realizing speed exists. 

Speed about to take another punch.   Polaris just announced the release of their purpose built race UTV for racers to purchase

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp1Tn-2juNk/?hl=en
This is great if you ask me! If it wasn't for Robbie to begin with, they wouldn't have to push the envelope like they have with the ProR and now this. Excellent! Can't wait to see the Speed or CanAm in 5 years and what they'll become. 

Back