Speed UTV

is 4 minutes per lap slower than a 1600 beam car…
Have you ever driven or navigated a 1/2 1600 car??? Those cars are NUTS!!! By far the most sketchy race class there is. They are 110%......100% of the time.

I was helping Rob Mac at Primm one year and he was racing his 1600 car. It is a single seater. I asked him why he chose a single seater rather than a 2 seater. He said, there is no way I am putting another human through that. LOL Rob's the best.  

Have you ever driven or navigated a 1/2 1600 car??? Those cars are NUTS!!! By far the most sketchy race class there is. They are 110%......100% of the time.

I was helping Rob Mac at Primm one year and he was racing his 1600 car. It is a single seater. I asked him why he chose a single seater rather than a 2 seater. He said, there is no way I am putting another human through that. LOL Rob's the best.  
Realistically, ANY 1600/Class 11 is where the men are men... :biggrin:

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

LOL

1/2 1600 and Class 11 are by far the most entertaining to watch.  I remember talking to a guy that raced Class 11 and I told him he was nuts.   

Most of the really good trophy truck drivers raced 1600 cars are one time. 

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

Overweight towing

LOL
If you weigh more than 350lbs and your are driving a truck with a trailer, you are overweight towing.   LMAO!!!!

If you weigh more than 350lbs and your are driving a truck with a trailer, you are overweight towing.   LMAO!!!!
When we were looking at 1/2 trucks, the Rams were especially hilarious on payload ratings. An optioned out pimpwagon Ram 1500 crewcab has just over 1,000lbs of available payload.  Been a while since 1/2 ton actually meant 1/2 ton. :biggrin:

Fixed it for you...
dildo-unicorn.gif

Back