Speed UTV

Or it forces Speed to call out a specific heat treat and material, with proper QC being applied to the parts, rather than trust the manufacture suggested call outs. I guess time will tell.
I feel bad for anyone waiting for a fast fix ...

Any way you look at it...Product management best practices apply:

You have to spend time finding the root cause which requires multiple failure analysis to be certain you have identified all the issues, once you find it you move to the next step and  validate it, apply what you think is the fix, do some lifecycle testing  - assuming you got it right, and thats hardly ever a one time shot...and then go into production with lead times - thats Not a fast or easy or cheap fix ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel better for anyone waiting for a fast fix ...

You have to spend time finding the root cause which requires multiple failure analysis to be certain you have identified all the issues, once you find it you move to the next step and  validate it, apply what you think is the fix, do some lifecycle testing  - assuming you got it right, and thats hardly ever a one time shot...and then go into production with lead times - thats Not a fast or easy or cheap fix ...
if that is the case a tranny repair or upgrade could be 6 months to a year easy!

They got a little game going.. a "Guess who" type of game making fun of all the haters. 

He sure likes ruffling people's feathers.
9 people get to pay in full for a car they get to visit for 2 days and the best thing they come up with is a game making fun of haters.  

Maybe deliver more than 9 cars that done need an updated transmission and then maybe you can make fun of the haters. 

3 hours ago, LegitDuner said:

I feel bad for anyone waiting for a fast fix ...

Looks like the 9 will be the lifecycle testers for the fix they claim will be done in a few weeks.  

Looks like it…. I see signatures. 
Other than “Bill of Sale” at the top, you can almost read it in the screenshot. Can you on the original post?

BOS is an interesting way to go about it, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than “Bill of Sale” at the top, you can almost read it in the screenshot. Can you on the original post?

BOS is an interesting way to go about it, no?
Bill of sale for out of state customers?

Back