Speed UTV

Today is the day the boat from China arrives with those 12 golden UTVs. 
So stock numbers 13 - 24 right?

There is almost a Plethora of unicorns in existence now?

200.gif

So they’re saving profit on a less complicated axle design
Can't edit my post, but I should've said: add an entire aluminum knuckle to the BOM since a trailing arm just has the unit bearing bolted to the arm.  Count the savings! :biggrin:

So stock numbers 13 - 24 right?

There is almost a Plethora of unicorns in existence now?

Not sure how they are numbering them.  As some people further down the line got moved up past the CA residents that were registering in CA.  

Not sure how they are numbering them.  As some people further down the line got moved up past the CA residents that were registering in CA.  
The master number is staying the same, even if you move up in line, thats why you are seeing random numbers on the first 12 that are to be showing up in port today.

So will all cars be made in china and shipped overseas, or will it be Mexico and assembled in States.

Certainly odd timing on announcing manufacturing is being moved. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My buddy who has,.. I believe an Del Diablo with enclosed cab and AC is dumping his spot. He's like 2438 or something. His buddy who has maybe an El Heffe and is around 1000 order number is holding.

So my pal is going to focus on building this off-road truck,... similar to 'the green machine' that's been in Glamis forever.

He's 'over it.' You can see the beginning of his fab.. it's the red one on the trailer.. the others are 'examples' of what he will be building.

abc

F4F9AA7A-F599-4292-9920-AF017F2A974E.jpeg

0C9D67E0-7370-4672-8FAB-B0BFCB369770.jpeg

89410EE6-6848-46D8-B63E-8D0F9F953F53.jpeg

F2EAA2F0-0F1A-427B-8B30-00DC88A2F6C9.jpeg

40DFAD17-0D28-40DF-81AA-8BC947F90279.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So will all cars be made in china and shipped overseas, or will it be Mexico and assembled in States.
Speculation on my part, to a point, but we already know they are being currently manufactured overseas, at an established Hisun facility. But Hisun just opened the mexico plant and featured a Hisun-branded Speed utv during the ribbon ceremony. My assumption is that long-term plans are Mexico manufacturing with USA assembly.

Speculation on my part, to a point, but we already know they are being currently manufactured overseas, at an established Hisun facility. But Hisun just opened the mexico plant and featured a Hisun-branded Speed utv during the ribbon ceremony. My assumption is that long-term plans are Mexico manufacturing with USA assembly.

speed vietnam.jpg

Back