Speed UTV

Yup, I'm one of the fools he camps with on that trip.  He just refreshed the motor before last season, it was still running just getting a little tired.  Because you love to include random pics, here's a couple pics from our group last season that your old car was a part of:

View attachment 11981

View attachment 11982

Season pass on a 600LT.  

-TJ
So we found real estate at almost the far end of  Roadrunner the week after this past New Year's. This car rolled in on teh 4th or 5th and we in awe of it and the season pass in the window. Beautiful car up close and personal for sure. In hindsight, I wish I'd of had the nerve to hit him up for ride in it. 

So we found real estate at almost the far end of  Roadrunner the week after this past New Year's. This car rolled in on teh 4th or 5th and we in awe of it and the season pass in the window. Beautiful car up close and personal for sure. In hindsight, I wish I'd of had the nerve to hit him up for ride in it. 
You def should have, he gladly would have taken you.  He's a long-time friend but had never been to Glamis.  He was blown away by duning in my G52, and we were going to go out the next AM in the McLaren before we all had to pack up, but none of us felt great that morning for some reason...

-TJ

Next year, after RG has delivered over 1,000 Speed UTVs, Buff will still be in here posting, "I've got bad news for you guys! It looks like RG has run out of money and moved to San Felipe with the last $20 worth of deposits without delivering a single production unit!"

:lmao:

Next year, after RG has delivered over 1,000 Speed UTVs, Buff will still be in here posting, "I've got bad news for you guys! It looks like RG has run out of money and moved to San Felipe with the last $20 worth of deposits without delivering a single production unit!"

The Speed Qanon. He's gonna post a pic of Robbies underwear drawer

The Speed Qanon. He's gonna post a pic of Robbies underwear drawer

They're assembling these at individual component (drivetrain is being assembled part by part) with hand-held tools out of boxes of parts on roller carts with tie down straps square-knotted to them so they can be moved around...  These may be production parts from suppliers, but they still have a lot of logistics before they're at Full-Rate Production.  Sorry to say, but I don't think 1,000 are gonna be built next year... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the 10 pre-production cars are getting dolled up for the SSSS. Heard they had 3 booths reserved to show case them along with their full race chassis ones. If they hit the go button by early October and start pumping these things out, I can see them out there at Glamis possibly Thanksgiving but for sure by New Years. 

Back