Speed UTV

The SD Padres have how many World Series titles? oh...the same number of Speed UTV's sitting on showroom floors/owners garages right now....

LMAO....I can see the correlation now  :poke:

Man I hope you guys get these things soon, seriously.
The Padres do have lots of good highlights and videos.  Damn another correlation to the Speed UTV.  Look what you started!!!  LMAO!!!!!!

Go Dodgers!!!!!!

Yup, I'm one of the fools he camps with on that trip.  He just refreshed the motor before last season, it was still running just getting a little tired.  Because you love to include random pics, here's a couple pics from our group last season that your old car was a part of:

View attachment 11981

View attachment 11982

Season pass on a 600LT.  

-TJ
But does he dune it?

Waiting on this somber news! I would just love a crapshoot ESD for release and delivery of cars!

giphy.gif

Interesting pictures, looking good :thumb:

Question, are the parts that have the Speed logo the patented parts?

What is the purpose behind that, just for looks? (the logo everywhere) or something else?

:thanks:

The welds on the a-arms looks nice and impressive if that was done via the robot. 

Still has King springs tho. I doubt he has a patent on a shock reservoir, Id say looks

Still has King springs tho. I doubt he has a patent on a shock reservoir, Id say looks
Just looked at the Speed website, so certain components of the suspension are not patented, like the shocks.....but who makes them?

When I see parts "Dolled up" with logos, it makes me wonder who the mfg is...

Maybe this is already known information :dunno:

RG puts his logo/brand on everything. I am not a logo fan in general but I'll have to deal with it on the car. 

We should have an over/under bet on how many "S"'s will be on the car. 100??

RG puts his logo/brand on everything. I am not a logo fan in general but I'll have to deal with it on the car. 

We should have an over/under bet on how many "S"'s will be on the car. 100??
I will go with under 100 "S" logos 

Back