Speed UTV

Mon, Aug 15 at 11:33 AM

View in browser

​

Speed UTV Delivery

Manufacturing Has Started

We have spent the last 3 months overseeing the manufacturing process and have started producing vehicles. As we produce your vehicle you will be notified by our sale team to set up an appointment to finalize your documents. No changes can be made to your signed buyers order. Warranty and Speed Key can be added during final paperwork. ​

Speed UTV Website

STEP ONE: Final Paperwork

Speed UTV has partnered with Freedom Road Financial to assist any of our customers that require vehicle financing.  Our sales team will assist you with the application process during your CLOSE OUT and DELIVERY appointment​

STEP TWO: We will be contacting you 

Over the next few months our sales team will be reaching out to you to schedule your appointment.  These appointments are based on our monthly production, the vehicle model and your master number.  We will be sending an email out monthly to keep you informed on the process and what customers will be contacting. ​

Dealer Orders

Our sales team will be contacting you directly to arrange delivery of your pre ordered vehicles.  ​

We are calling Master numbers 1-250 El Jefe 

Starting Monday August 22

Follow us on Instagram

Comes with a 6 month. Can upgrade to 12 months or 18 months which covers the Speed key. (300 hp tune)

For those that upgraded to the bundle package, I noticed that it now offers the gyro/ roll meter for todays price of $1499. I don’t remember that being included when the price was at $1299?? Are we getting those items now in the $1299 price? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Comes with a 6 month. Can upgrade to 12 months or 18 months which covers the Speed key. (300 hp tune)
If they are only going to offer up to 18 months I would not waste money on the warranty. I would drive the car as much as possible before the 6 months expires.  If an issue is going to pop up, it will be in that first 6 months of driving the crap out of the car. 

Here’s some of what the extended warranty includes  753448B1-CB10-4E33-A821-F607A687CFCA.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back