Speed UTV

If they are only going to offer up to 18 months I would not waste money on the warranty. I would drive the car as much as possible before the 6 months expires.  If an issue is going to pop up, it will be in that first 6 months of driving the crap out of the car. 
Correct me if Im wrong but you can not use the Speed Key in the first 6 months or it will void warranty.  Hope I am wrong.  Looks like there will be some cars running around Glamis in October.  Looking forward to finding out what paddle tire combo is going to be ideal.

For those that upgraded to the bundle package, I noticed that it now offers the gyro/ roll meter for todays price of $1499. I don’t remember that being included when the price was at $1299?? Are we getting those items now in the $1299 price? 
speaking of gyro's has anyone ever done any testing in a off road vehicle with a gyro like the sea keeper used in boats. i always wondered how a heavy weighted gyro mounted low in a off road truck would do

Does this mean production cars will be delivered at SSSS?  RG is a showman - would be cool to see that?

Does this mean production cars will be delivered at SSSS?  RG is a showman - would be cool to see that?
I doubt he will have cars for delivery.  He will for sure have cars there.

If it is 30 days from 8/22 for the first car they will miss it by a week.  My guess is it will be more like 45 days from when you pay them or finish up your financing to when the customer takes delivery.   

Can’t wait to post pics of cars someone crashed into rocks/witches eyes/buggies/brick walls and use them as examples on why the design sucks. Lol. 
Like this?

298562949_10209140910437567_1534952905687644192_n.jpg

298504430_10209140910157560_1074271409300714051_n.jpg

He hates the other manufacturers so much he’s been sabotaging them to crash then taking pictures of it. It’s an obsession really. :biggrin:
I just copy/paste from FB. I only post about 10% of the ones I see.  :biggrin:

Less body roll with a narrower car at the same ride height? Please explain…
God no,.. the clearance and ride height of my '19 & '21 Turbo S models vs. the '14 XP1000 are vastly different. I might even go to 30" tires (like my old one, the Turbo S's have 32"). I'll measure the height and put it on a new thread. 

If I had to do again, would have bought a new Turbo XP1000 64" wide and just tricked it out with all the goodies, boxed arms, etc. like my old one. 

abc

PS. Plan to swap out the 32" for my old 30" tires (sold the '14 to my neighbor), just to try it out. Might help.

Only 11 more posts to go!!! I know Sand Shark is just lurking around to make the TOP post.

BTW, I received my Speed email too. I haven't started rolling my pennies yet. I'm guessing I still have 4 months to go. #745

God no,.. the clearance and ride height of my '19 & '21 Turbo S models vs. the '14 XP1000 are vastly different. I might even go to 30" tires (like my old one, the Turbo S's have 32"). I'll measure the height and put it on a new thread. 

If I had to do again, would have bought a new Turbo XP1000 64" wide and just tricked it out with all the goodies, boxed arms, etc. like my old one. 

abc

PS. Plan to swap out the 32" for my old 30" tires (sold the '14 to my neighbor), just to try it out. Might help.
30" tires?!

Just buy an EZ-GO and long travel that.

Only 11 more posts to go!!! I know Sand Shark is just lurking around to make the TOP post.

BTW, I received my Speed email too. I haven't started rolling my pennies yet. I'm guessing I still have 4 months to go. #745
I wonder if Todd will give an update on deliver expectations. He had said upto MA# 4000 before new years if I remember correctly back in early July or so. I would not think that is not still to be expected, but if they have started a assembly line not just building the parts to have for when the line would start then I think they would have a better ideal now for the way out MA#s. Still will be patient as I was not expecting to see mine this season at MA# 3200+some 

200?

nope, not yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Back