Speed UTV

Is that an off road test track to the left or a toxic waste dump?
50/50 on what that is on the left.  Could be a test track and a toxic waste dump all wrapped into one.  

I heard that some folks got the call today about there delivery dates ? Is this true? and if so ,let's hear about it .I am way down the line but this would be good news. Anyone know anything ??

So is it 8 days, or infinite days?  LOL.
Depends on how your head is tilted...

pugs-headtilt.gif

I heard that some folks got the call today about there delivery dates ? Is this true? and if so ,let's hear about it .I am way down the line but this would be good news. Anyone know anything ??
It is like Fight Club.  Nobody talks about it. 

Chassis fab building. Getting Tougher to hate, but I’m sure many will find something. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgmsC4mAFMY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How many non deposit holders are still concerned that the deposit holders might be getting screwed? 

#thanksforyourconcern! 
It's definitely cool, good signs, and an overall improvement over the competition.

But that doesn't mean everything will work out fine in the end.  Screwed?  Probably not.  Delivered before this season? Still have my doubts. Long term viability of the company?  Remains to be seen.

Also, the irony when literally as he says "we got ripped up for welds" this blowout is on screen:

image.png

That being said, I've seen similar misses on other OE chassis. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the way the wheels come? 
I’m not sure. Just a random picture I found. Think this is the 911 car they had raffled off to raise money for the fallen. 

@michael.gonzalez that thing looks sweet! I really like the new cement gray the newer cars are coming with. I wanted this look also but I suck at picking colors and the wife and I agreed to have the Speed team pick for us so went with the RG. 

on another note, how many are upset that the speed logos on the doors aren’t balanced on both sides??

DCD12761-1BB8-48E5-B7C0-7CC3BCEF7E58.png

8292507E-44C5-4FB1-9042-DC885236DE52.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definitely cool, good signs, and an overall improvement over the competition.

But that doesn't mean everything will work out fine in the end.  Screwed?  Probably not.  Delivered before this season? Still have my doubts. Long term viability of the company?  Remains to be seen.

Also, literally as he says "we got ripped up for welds" this blowout is on screen:

View attachment 38508

Granted, I've seen similar misses on other OE chassis, but the amount of sh!t talking in the last couple of years seems like this should've been solved.  
They have a robot grinder.  It will be all clean.  LOL!

Nobody will see that once all the plastics are on.  Pretty cool how they get the chassis together. 

Back