Speed UTV

From what I gathered electronics are not an issue for them (yet). Emtron in Australia is who’s making the ECU’s. Wire harnesses are being made by Delphi, not sure of location? Not sure on the sensors, but it would not surprise me if they were not Delphi or Denso? The tablet dash screen, I’m sure is in China. I would not think it will be a problem as we are not seeing or hearing about tablet shortages. 

Pretty sure most electronics are dependant on Asia for microchips.   Delphi is in Eastern Europe. 

Are these final/ready to install parts?  The scratches in the coating is concerning...
All of it looks unfinished - Not ready for installation IMHO 

If you could have seen LOTD's face when he seen those bolt shoulders!

200.gif

Wow! RG sure is spending a lot of money and going to a lot of trouble to fake all of this to make Buff look like a fool!

:lmao:

i look at this thread from time to time but have a question.  How was this motor made?  i mean like this cant be a ground up engine build with twin balance shafts etc.  was this motor in the works before speed came to them?  is it a half copy of something else?  was it slated for something else and then directed/changed to speeds specs?

regardless it looks impressive  and stout

i look at this thread from time to time but have a question.  How was this motor made?  i mean like this cant be a ground up engine build with twin balance shafts etc.  was this motor in the works before speed came to them?  is it a half copy of something else?  was it slated for something else and then directed/changed to speeds specs?

regardless it looks impressive  and stout
That's a great question, its built off someone's existing platform right? Wanna bet there is a NDA on it too?

BKTPP3HQWNEHHIY7RYPRDQ5RFU.jpg

Speed-UTV-Power-Options-650x366.jpg

Would interesting information to know :dunno:  

Back