Speed UTV

This is not a good sign. When I had to make a trip to Asia just prior to production, the end result was always an additional delay. 
Hope that’s not the case here. 

I just in the course of an hour had three new projects that were scheduled to start immediately postpone for 6 months, They however want to proceed with acquiring the fixtures, gear and lighting controls. This makes work for me in November but makes it so I now have to find some work to keep me going until then.  99.9% of my projects need  minimum of one of the three of those.
So  - Polaris and CanAm's are not available due to supply constraints too?

That was you. We send guys over when new production or a new product is starting up. We send guys over to see that the quality we are demanding & paying for is being met. 
Sending guys over per the schedule is SOP.
I was referring to the boss having to go over which usually results in a release delay or a product compromise to get back on schedule. 

New week.  I am guessing more pictures of parts from RG will be posted this week as they sit in quarantine. 
Hopefully he will post some pictures of completed electronic parts. PCBs, ECUs, fully populated instrument clusters, etc.  These would be great pictures since those items seem to be the hold up with other manufacturers. 

Hopefully he will post some pictures of completed electronic parts. PCBs, ECUs, fully populated instrument clusters, etc.  These would be great pictures since those items seem to be the hold up with other manufacturers. 
Pictures of bolts and half assembled motors is so much sexier!   LMAO!!

Back