Speed UTV

The-burning-monk-1963-small-1148x759.jpg

As much as you guys hate on Buff, is there anything he predicted in the past not true so far? I mean, I’m not gonna go back and look since I’m not calling him a liar. That’s something for you guys that are calling him out.

As much as you guys hate on Buff, is there anything he predicted in the past not true so far? I mean, I’m not gonna go back and look since I’m not calling him a liar. That’s something for you guys that are calling him out.
He's said far too many negative predictions to waste any time to look them all up. I think at one point he claimed all of the deposit money went towards supporting his TT racing program and we'd never see any prototypes.

It's easy to say something vague about delays. There are a million reasons for delays, including and especially more testing, but Buff would claim it was because Robby ran off to MX with all of the money. If the next delay didn't come true, it was easy to act like he was happy about the progress. It's obvious he's a hater, there's nothing neutral about anything he's posted.

He's said far too many negative predictions to waste any time to look them all up. I think at one point he claimed all of the deposit money went towards supporting his TT racing program and we'd never see any prototypes.

It's easy to say something vague about delays. There are a million reasons for delays, including and especially more testing, but Buff would claim it was because Robby ran off to MX with all of the money. If the next delay didn't come true, it was easy to act like he was happy about the progress. It's obvious he's a hater, there's nothing neutral about anything he's posted.
Fair enough. It just seems like some of his predictions were based on time lines. Specific time lines that so far haven’t been far off. Sprinkled in with some bashing also!

Well this thread kind of got going.  Buff helping get it to 200.  I think Buff has been pretty close on the assembly line/delivery stuff so far.  

I am curious if they went beyond the production of those 6 cars from a few weeks ago or did they have to tweak some stuff on the assembly line.

Is there a Speed show this week? 

Lol! Robby is a smart dude and cannot get out of the way from his own ego! This will end up just like his previous ventures.

The reason why LOTD cant see the forest thru the trees is, he has no business sense and is only caught up in the hype of a possible "GAME CHANGER" and the engineering. Why do you think Polaris, Can Am, Honda ect dont design a UTV to this level? It just doesn't pencil!

I sure hope all of you either get your car or your $$ back.....Just don't be a sheep!

Are we allowed to go past 200?! 
Or when he posts stuff like “this will end up just like his previous ventures” but doesn’t give ANY examples or states what he means, it gets old. 

If your only goal is to get to 200 and you don’t care about substance, just s#!t talk and BS. Then yep Buff is your guy! 
LOL! 

This thread is a combo plate.  Some really good information and technical stuff mixed with a side of B.S., poking fun, speculation, and off-topic wandering. 

Once we have a new Speed UTV show to watch I am sure the thread will get back to into the nuts and bolts.     

LOL! 

This thread is a combo plate.  Some really good information and technical stuff mixed with a side of B.S., poking fun, speculation, and off-topic wandering. 

Once we have a new Speed UTV show to watch I am sure the thread will get back to into the nuts and bolts.     
How to weld a bolt in gaps?

8193d2a6-9463-4197-a3ce-8585bd9cf3f0-png.681114

Last edited by a moderator:
Back