Speed UTV

That is a good question. I think you would first see people trying to sell their spots.  If they can't sell the spot then maybe they get a refund on the accessories and walk away losing whatever the non-refundable deposit amount they put down.  The latter I think would only occur if the person could not qualify for a loan, which could happen if the banks decide to make it much tougher to get a loan like they did back in 2008-2012.   
Those were my thoughts as well. 

I got an email response from Todd telling me my #1685 El Diablo is scheduled for a late September delivery.  Of course parts availability would seem to be the only thing at this point that could throw off their build schedule. 

We’ll see how it plays out over the summer. 

I got an email response from Todd telling me my #1685 El Diablo is scheduled for a late September delivery.  Of course parts availability would seem to be the only thing at this point that could throw off their build schedule. 

What did he say about car #1496?? 😂J/k. Thanks for sharing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What did he say about car #1496?? 😂J/k. Thanks for sharing. 
200.gif

That doesn’t make much sense unless your talking about September 2023.

Cool vid, that damn rear bed plastic finally broke off at 4:20 mark :lol:

So folks got cryptic emails today?

Back