Speed UTV

So after ignoring my 1st email a few weeks ago regarding my final build, I was just sent another email. It be normally  getting me excited but knowing I wont get mine for at least 8 months is a kill joy.  Oh well, when it comes it comes.  What did get my interest is the claimed weight of the 4 seater being just over 2200 lbs loaded.  Be interesting to see what if really is once it gets to customers.  In stock form and e85 ( which is still cheaper then race fuel lol) and 300HP with speed key, should be interesting with pipe and other mods to go faster.  

... Dude.. Buff... ?!,.... I thought Robby had you killed...

abc

d9983571-9c03-4aad-8500-5efacbf75c5a-750x375.jpg

Lol! Robby is a smart dude and cannot get out of the way from his own ego! This will end up just like his previous ventures.

The reason why LOTD cant see the forest thru the trees is, he has no business sense and is only caught up in the hype of a possible "GAME CHANGER" and the engineering. Why do you think Polaris, Can Am, Honda ect dont design a UTV to this level? It just doesn't pencil!

I sure hope all of you either get your car or your $$ back.....Just don't be a sheep!

Are we allowed to go past 200?! 
200+ let’s make it happen.  Lol

Why do you think Polaris, Can Am, Honda ect dont design a UTV to this level? 
Because Robby has the patents on all of the best designs and he has good attorneys. That's the obvious answer. The other one that comes to mind is they hire all of their "engineers" from ITT Tech. Looking at past designs, I'm leaning towards #2 for up to now, and #1 for future models.

That's way cool. Hope this week's show has more about what has been done. Going to Coyne in El Centro to check out the 4 seater tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing a Diablo soon hopefully in person.

Well this should shut up allot of haters today. 

Been a rough week for the haters in this world. Musk buys Twitter, now we are seeing Speed cars. 
LOL!   

They should be able to send off the cars needed for final CARB testing, if they have not already done so. 

Well this should shut up allot of haters today. 

Been a rough week for the haters in this world. Musk buys Twitter, now we are seeing Speed cars. 
I am with you but 100% have a place in line. If we see a picture of a tesla truck on the assembly line they will beat us to to 200>>... :compute:

I am with you but 100% have a place in line. If we see a picture of a tesla truck on the assembly line they will beat us to to 200>>... :compute:
We should have until July/August to get this to 200.   

Was in Utah at sand Hollow and Coral Pink with some friends last week. We were wondering who would see there vech first. Me with a Base Diablo or my buddy that has a x3 can am who has put a deposit on a Tesla truck. We were only joking  no bets but both agreed we have no choice but to wait and that we will. My manx was not really made for some of that terrain that is out there but still had a great time.

20220419_164920-01.jpeg

IMG_1620.jpeg

IMG_1534.jpeg

Anyone see this on FB yet?.. I can't read through this entire post... just saw it.. I have NOTHING to do with this ad... nor do I know anything about it other than the copy/paste of the post....

Road to 200!          :rofl:

abc

273371992_10221760897759071_1659459728242122305_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back