Speed UTV

Pass.  I can't read you're mind, it's dark, scary and probably lonely in there.

You have no problem contradicting anything added to this thread that doesn't exactly align with your opinion.  So it is as predictable as the tides that you would be right along to tell him why yore right and he's wrong.

Your such a contrarian that there's no way yore gonna let @Rockwood spit facts and not tell him why he's wrong in a dissertation length reply... 

Carry on.
Well, if you hadn't noticed, the Nisan GTR is not an off road machine.

How's that for a fact?

I'm not a contrarian, I'm an anti-bullsh1tarian.

See the difference? Obviously not.

How's that for a fact?

Hair split, good job with the fact there my contrarian friend.  I would have never known that the GTR was not an off-road vehicle if you had not pointed it out.

:sarcasm:

Blah blah blah.

Wasn't it you who claimed last week that looking at the assembly line meant that they were only building engines and nothing else. You wanted to see video of everything else being built on the assembly line.

Now you're looking at this pic, saying "this doesn't prove anything! Those are just bodies screwed onto chassis with nothing in them!"

This will go on ad nauseum until you see one in person, then it will be, "That's the only one ever built! I wanna see all 2,000 of them together in one lot!"

Then it will be, "I still haven't seen one in the color scheme I like!"

:lol:
Blah blah blah - I think you might have over 90 weeks of Robby is best at ….. this comments.   🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep it up and he might take you to prom.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is so much fun!  Can’t wait unit the Speed UTVs are in Glamis so I can start a “Did anyone get pictures of my Speed UTV at the drags?” Thread.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

This thread is a very special kind of circle jerk! Never seen anything like it. I searched for how many times CARB was mentioned and my phone had to restart lol 😆 

This thread is a very special kind of circle jerk! Never seen anything like it. I searched for how many times CARB was mentioned and my phone had to restart lol 😆 

I know for a fact that CARB wont happen for a min of 6 months

How's that for a fact?

Lol.  And the Jeep, if you were to classify it, on road or off road?  

image.gif

Hair split, good job with the fact there my contrarian friend.  I would have never known that the GTR was not an off-road vehicle if you had not pointed it out.

:sarcasm:
Like Babe Ruth calling his shots. Lol. 

image.jpeg

LOTD change your name to Tarzan! You love swinging on Robby's sack hairs! Your a sack duner :classic_laugh:
Careful there, Biff. If one of us calls the funny farm and tells them you stopped taking your meds, they'll haul you back in there again!

:lol:

A wise man once said...

"Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olymipics...  You've won something .... but you're still r-et-arded ... " - Anonomous

abc

scary-movie-deputy-doofy-dave-sheridan-1246309.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that an actual pic of Rockwood? 

I thought he'd be...

bigger. "I know, I get that all the time."

Love that movie!

A wise man once said...

"Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olymipics...       .... You've won something .... but you're still r-et-arded ... " - Anonomous

abc

Winning is winning!  lol 

Is that an actual pic of Rockwood? 

I thought he'd be...

bigger. "I know, I get that all the time."

Love that movie!
Easy big feller. Debates on the Internet are one thing, personal insults are another. 

I’ll take this one as concession and chalk it up to one too many beers. 

Regarding the clevis.

It is a chit design, no matter what Honda or Nissan it's been applied to.

Or a kibbetech or what not.

The proper design for 4wd offroad is either a single shock (or even co/bypass) with clearance or portal hubs.

Portals have been proven time and time again from the H1 to ultra4 cars and now 4wd TTs.

The clevis design is a bandaid to make things fit. 

It is not progression and I has been shown to be hindrance in a high travel and aggressive application. 

The Pro R design as I've stated before was a design from Polaris to either bypass the RG patents or simply to try a design which is not standard.

The latter really doesn't make sense since the Pro R was supposedly a ground up design/build and anybody with half a brain would mount the lower shock directly to the lower arm as it's been done for the last 30 years. 

It's not rocket science. 

It was done for a reason and it is not ideal. No matter which way you spin it.
I believe RG had the patent in place from the Wildcat XX which was prior to the Pro R going into development.  

Back