Speed UTV

I don’t think the EPA stores them. I’m guessing the manufacture does until they change or discontinue the model or product? 

Again I don’t know his it works, just what was explained to me. The whole process sounds like a headache. I guess that’s why Speed contracted it out to the same company that does the EPA/Carb process for BRP. 
CARB is such a scam - non elected officials that charge incredibly big $$  for you to do the work...  Vote out everybody that supports that program 

Last edited by a moderator:
CARB is such a scam - non elected officials that charge incredibly big $$  for you to dod the work...  Vote out everybody that supports that program 
Even more so for EO numbers.  You pay a $7,000 extortion fee (back in the early 2000s, who knows now) to have a ref perform the same motherfonking smog check cars were subject to bi-annually anyway.  So it was just a money grab that honestly resulted in worse pollution since people who didn't pass with non EO parts just said screw it and went full stupid removing emissions devices.

Even more so for EO numbers.  You pay a $7,000 extortion fee (back in the early 2000s, who knows now) to have a ref perform the same motherfonking smog check cars were subject to bi-annually anyway.  So it was just a money grab that honestly resulted in worse pollution since people who didn't pass with non EO parts just said screw it and went full stupid removing emissions devices.
YUP ....

Unbelievable! Just when I thought production was for sure in April! Geez talk about a carrot on a stick...🥺
So no production happening in April?    Maybe we will find out during the next show and tell presentation when production starts for those lucky 50.    

So no production happening in April?    Maybe we will find out during the next show and tell presentation when production starts for those lucky 50.    
This is going to make the race to 200 a little easier. 

200 2000 200000 as long as they work to the expectations of normal performance, such as most will drive them. Race abuse is whole different situation and that goes for any brand in stock form.

You must be a LOT younger than me. 
53 put a deposit down few months ago. Still have my Subaru powered Manx I built back in 08 for now. Have a friend he is 10 years older almost to the day he is still waiting on his Tesla truck. We can all want and wish but the reality is we have to wait. The supposedly richest man on earth or maybe it's in the USA??? Elon can't get his chit done any quicker. Sign of the times. I had a friend with a Tesla car he needed a windshield replaced he had to wait 5 months. Its a whole new world and an not getting any better. If you got in early and I mean way early you might see your UTT by next winter. Otherwise who knows. They really cant be much more transparent and more open to the realitys. I heard from one of the people that got to ride in one that has had various other types of off road vehicles that they will be worth the wait....and that what we will have to do for now.

It will be interesting how available the parts are once they start to hit dealers. I have a XX that was built by Speed and blew and outer CV last week. Called to get a new one and they dont have parts. Not even a complete axle assembly. I have to send the axle to them for a rebuild. Not the fastest system in the world, hopefully thats not how things will be fixed in the future. 

It will be interesting how available the parts are once they start to hit dealers. I have a XX that was built by Speed and blew and outer CV last week. Called to get a new one and they dont have parts. Not even a complete axle assembly. I have to send the axle to them for a rebuild. Not the fastest system in the world, hopefully thats not how things will be fixed in the future. 
Did you call the guys at ATV Cycle Sports in vegas? Pike keeps lots of parts in stock.

I have a few XX axles too in the trailer.

edit oh wait you said Speed built, so you need those special speed axles and cv's? G3 posts on FB they have stock on speed parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you call the guys at ATV Cycle Sports in vegas? Pike keeps lots of parts in stock.

I have a few XX axles too in the trailer.

edit oh wait you said Speed built, so you need those special speed axles and cv's? G3 posts on FB they have stock on speed parts.
Thanks. I just emailed G3. Hopefully they can help.

Question is who’ll get there first? 😂 River Dave’s place is on page 120, Race dezert folks are on page 111, and we’re in second place on page 118! We got this people!!!!

200.gif

Question is who’ll get there first? 😂 River Dave’s place is on page 120, Race dezert folks are on page 111, and we’re in second place on page 118! We got this people!!!!

Is it the same people across the all 3? Can't be that big a topic. Wait, what're we talking about?

The challenge is accepted!  Did not know River Dave’s was in the mix.  

Back