Speed UTV

Just helping this along. In the Pro R thread there is a discussion on what the Pro R will be registered as. It was said that it will be registered as a UTV and argued it should be classified as an ROV but can’t because it’s over 1000 cc. It was also stated that what we drive is known as an ROV not a UTV because UTV’s are farm equipment. I don’t know anyone that has classified their SXS as an ROV but rather we all call them a UTV. So why I ask this here instead of in the Pro R thread you may ask? Well should Speed change their name from Speed UTV to Speed ROV?

Just helping this along. In the Pro R thread there is a discussion on what the Pro R will be registered as. It was said that it will be registered as a UTV and argued it should be classified as an ROV but can’t because it’s over 1000 cc. It was also stated that what we drive is known as an ROV not a UTV because UTV’s are farm equipment. I don’t know anyone that has classified their SXS as an ROV but rather we all call them a UTV. So why I ask this here instead of in the Pro R thread you may ask? Well should Speed change their name from Speed UTV to Speed ROV?
Or did everyone that put down a deposit just purchase a bad azz piece of farm equipment?!!

I think you should bring that up to RG at the next show and tell presentation.  

Question is who’ll get there first? 😂 River Dave’s place is on page 120, Race dezert folks are on page 111, and we’re in second place on page 118! We got this people!!!!

We'd be ahead by a mile if it weren't for that damned crash.

Speed Nearly a Trophy Truck Offroad Vehicle (NTTORV)?

LOL!   It does have a bed for hay.   
image.jpeg

It will be interesting how available the parts are once they start to hit dealers. I have a XX that was built by Speed and blew and outer CV last week. Called to get a new one and they dont have parts. Not even a complete axle assembly. I have to send the axle to them for a rebuild. Not the fastest system in the world, hopefully thats not how things will be fixed in the future. 
That sucks, definitely puts things into perspective.

I have seen on there web site Speed calls them UTT not SXS Utility terrain truck. Although I have also seen SXS. For what its worth.

UTT = Unicorn Transport Truck.  LOL!

With that truck designation I wonder if it will have to be registered as one.  

They are all a UTV or a SXS to me.  Or if you live back East they like to call them bikes for some reason.  

UTT = Unicorn Transport Truck.  LOL!

With that truck designation I wonder if it will have to be registered as one.  

They are all a UTV or a SXS to me.  Or if you live back East they like to call them bikes for some reason.  
They also call Cousins their Girlfriend, Wife, Baby-Momma etc.

:thirsty1:

3a.jpg

If it is considered a farm vehicle  perhaps you can write it off on your Taxes ??

If it is considered a farm vehicle  perhaps you can write it off on your Taxes ??
In 5 years from now if someone post a thread about needing a tax attorney in the Speed UTT Unicorn Farm section of this forum we will know if you can write it off.   

such a cool looking machine, hoping it come to reality. so I dont have to go buy another canned ham

Back