Speed UTV

such a cool looking machine, hoping it come to reality. so I dont have to go buy another canned ham
It will come to reality, but you may have to get another SXS while you wait.  

clearly where he got the inspiration "utility vehicle" hover hyperlink

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on how you phrase it.

When is Speed technically starting production? 
Technically a technicality regarding technique to ask a non-technology question  during technical discussion. 

That should at least move us past River Dave's Place for the lead.

and probably the funniest thing I have read today.
Looks like River Dave shut down the Speed thread at least the one I was following over there. He’s not getting to 200.Looks like River Dave shut down the Speed thread at least the one I was following over there. He’s not getting to 200.

Looks like River Dave shut down the Speed thread at least the one I was following over there. He’s not getting to 200.Looks like River Dave shut down the Speed thread at least the one I was following over there. He’s not getting to 200.
Dave did say he was tired of all the negative chit on RDP, best thread to start putting his foot down I guess. 

Required apparel?

278591964_5484106071617606_4635949159381044074_n.jpg

.. We're talking about a SXS right?.. not some wicked car build .. like the old days.. I miss those....

.. V8s

abc

Per the presentation last night production has started.  They showed the production area for the motors and assembly to the gearbox.   Sounded like they are still going over quality control of the production line.  

Maybe the first 50 customers see their cars by end of July or early August. 

well technically "production" has started just not assembly of said production utv
Technically they’re assembling the assembly line. 

Per the presentation last night production has started.  They showed the production area for the motors and assembly to the gearbox.   Sounded like they are still going over quality control of the production line.  

Maybe the first 50 customers see their cars by end of July or early August. 
Will the first 50 customers have drivetrains assembled before or after QC is finalized? :biggrin:

Naw, saw the game changer today…

5836E7FA-4203-455B-AEC0-573F3368ACD4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically they’re assembling the assembly line. 

Will the first 50 customers have drivetrains assembled before or after QC is finalized? :biggrin:

Naw, saw the game changer today…

View attachment 30155
LOL!   I guess it is technically production of the assembly line.  

I heard it is the greatest assembly line ever produced. Those other guys don't know assembly lines.  It is going to be huuuuuuuuuuugggggggeeeeee!

Back