Speed UTV

2 minutes ago, 1HasBeen said:

They said 50 cars on the production line for fit and finish.  4/1/22 production starts.  

I wonder if they are doing a limited run to get them out and see how they do with Joe Public before full production goes. 

Well I guess not that cars are on the production line he can go racing.  Just in time for the San Felipe 250 at the end of the his month. 

They said 50 cars on the production line for fit and finish.  4/1/22 production starts.  

I wonder if they are doing a limited run to get them out and see how they do with Joe Public before full production goes. 
I am sure there are 25 friends that are going to be his test subjects.........................

So on April Fools day production starts...that made me :lol:

Would be great to see it happen, even if 50 like stated.

Well, the clock is sho nuff ticking, now.

Last edited by a moderator:
 I crashed one of @Poule43 after warning him not to let me drive it.
Matt, My son Alex and Sebastian had a great time that day....they all drove like nuts....handed the cars to me at on the rubbermaid table to fix.....grabbed a fresh car and started driving again.....I couldnt keep up with the carnage!!!!

:poule:

So  is the 4/1/22 production date for the RC cars or for the real UTVs?
It sounds like the plan is to build the first 50 Speed UTV's starting 4/1/22.

I'm pretty sure they have pallets of RC cars ready to ship. They've had the RC's for awhile now and they stock many stores around the country currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like the plan is to build the first 50 Speed UTV's starting 4/1/22.

I'm pretty sure they have pallets of RC cars ready to ship. They've had the RC's for awhile now and they stock many stores around the country currently.
First 50 are in production for fit and finish checks. 40 of them if all checks out will be customer cars. If all goes well with the first 50 off the line full production starts on 4/1/2022.

Back