Speed UTV

Smells like legal action is in play already. Ask me how I know?

I don't. 🤣  I just like to spew on threads that have goals! #200 lol

That is the spirit.  We march on to 200!

Has there been threads that have reached 200 before the great crash?

What happened to LOTD? Gonna be tough to get to 200 without him.

Oh and my wife said no to me putting down a deposit on a Speed. How about your fine folks lend me some ideas for a workaround that won't end in me being single - haha.

Oh and my wife said no to me putting down a deposit on a Speed. How about your fine folks lend me some ideas for a workaround that won't end in me being single - haha.
Ask her if she wants to go purse shopping.

90% of the time, it works everytime.

Ask her if she wants to go purse shopping.

90% of the time, it works everytime.
I got lucky there! My wife has never had a single purse as long as I've known her. And as a bonus, she only has 8 or 10 sets of shoes too.

I think I'm screwed on this endeavor.

I think it's funny how so many want to bash the crap out of Robby... think about it for a minute...most of these bashers won't even volunteer to lead a ride in the dunes let alone build a product that is going to be beat to crap, by the nature of it's design, and try to get it to one of the most demanding segments of the population... Talk about a suicide mission...no matter what he does people bitch.... I for one applaud him. 

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission is my motto.

I’m sure that there were threads that were over 200 before the crash. 
JD’s Memes is at 289 pages now. I’m sure that this thread will get to 200. But will it get there before the first car is in the general public’s hands is the question. 

I will admit, I lost all excitement regarding the Speed car but damn it, this latest show kinda got my heart beating again for a Speed El Jefe.  At least I still have alot of time seeing my build is 1950.  I'll let JoShmo get his hands on it and try and destroy it.  If it survives then perhaps I will keep it, if not Im walking.

I want to believe it’s real close now but not gonna gets my hopes up. I Remember this  same announcement happened about a year ago. 

F119DBE4-36CA-4EC7-8F1D-CA84CFCC2FD2.jpeg

Back