Speed UTV

That's like pimpin' in an AMC Pacer🤔
I had an orange Gremlin in high school. That thing was a blast!  Pretty sure it was the big motor because I could do smokies with it. Power braking of course. Still 80 HP less than the base Speed UTV HP!  :classic_tongue:

The Gremlin debuted in April 1970 with AMC's 199 cu in (3.3 L) I6, a seven main bearing design which produced 128 hp (95 kW; 130 PS) as standard equipment, with AMC's 232 cu in (3.8 L) I6 - producing 145 hp (108 kW; 147 PS) - as an option.

I had an orange Gremlin in high school. That thing was a blast!  Pretty sure it was the big motor because I could do smokies with it. Power braking of course. Still 80 HP less than the base Speed UTV HP!  :classic_tongue:

The Gremlin debuted in April 1970 with AMC's 199 cu in (3.3 L) I6, a seven main bearing design which produced 128 hp (95 kW; 130 PS) as standard equipment, with AMC's 232 cu in (3.8 L) I6 - producing 145 hp (108 kW; 147 PS) - as an option.
Back then, I thought Gremlins were pretty cool. Buddy in high school had a Javelin. Even the Rambler Scramblers had the sleeper thing going on.

My neighbor was part owner of Genuine Suspension when they came up with the AMX-1 in the early days of what became Funny Cars.

Speed needs to step in and donate a Speed RC car to the gent that gets the 200th page started!  I saw lots of those RC cars at Kartek gathering dust.

Speed needs to step in and donate a Speed RC car to the gent that gets the 200th page started!  I saw lots of those RC cars at Kartek gathering dust.
NAPA auto parts has a bunch of them also.  I’m not a perfectionist by any means but. I would at least try and get the sticker for the rim in the center.  

Are the Speed Rc cars worth buying. i bought my kids teh cheap walmart funco Rc cars and they broke 1st trip out. bad trannys. LOL

Congratulations!  🍾🎈 

Half way there. 

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

It’s NOT a Speed UTV!

Are the Speed Rc cars worth buying. i bought my kids teh cheap walmart funco Rc cars and they broke 1st trip out. bad trannys. LOL
Get you kids a Traxxas Slash or Stampede and watch your money disappear at the hobby shop every time the break something.  LOL!

Seriously stick with Traxxas products as every hobby shop stocks parts for them.  

The rabbit hole that is r/c cars is never ending. Even more so when you kid decides he wants to race them. 

Back