Speed UTV

A little concerning to still be fiddling with the oiling system, not just the cooler deal, bearings, etc., at this stage of the game, TBH.  Not bashing.
It just depends how long it takes for the problem to crop up, sometimes it takes a while before it does.

I'm pretty encouraged by the amount of testing they've been doing. They're finding more and more smaller details they're going to change to make it better, more reliable. 
They have to make it solid as solid can be. Warranty issues could bury them otherwise for a couple obvious reasons.

I'm not a hater or a fan boy. It should be a great SXS when done. But still just a SXS 😜

They have created a monster but I've known Robby his whole life ad there is nobody I have ever known the works harder 

I'm pretty encouraged by the amount of testing they've been doing. They're finding more and more smaller details they're going to change to make it better, more reliable. 
Just shows how much goes into developing from the ground up.  How long have they been testing for now? 8 months? 

used to be glued to laptop for Speed episodes, now I can care less.  Def lost its appeal and just play the waiting now with my new toy Lol.  But so easy to gain more excitement back by let a few customers with deposits who are CanAM X3 and RZR owners come out to put a few miles on them.  What would it hurt? They need to keep testing putting miles on and Speed already took their money.  Customers can start posting YT vids and talk about what their experience was.  Polaris invited a few dealers and Ytube bloggers to test the new RZR and comment.  Simple.

maybe i'm partial due to my XX, but the Speed car looks way better to me then the other manufactures. It's more crisp and overall distributed flow, the others have all those sharp dips dives and cluttered look

Per the episode #82 its Robbie in the Unicorn with the Baja Jerky wrap and Max in the Speed XX prototype, no Speed UTV's in the race "yet".

AZOP race series just announced a new category of OPEN UTV class.

maybe i'm partial due to my XX, but the Speed car looks way better to me then the other manufactures. It's more crisp and overall distributed flow, the others have all those sharp dips dives and cluttered look
I like the looks of the XX.  Especially when they have the wider Speed suspension on them. 

Found this picture on the interweb. New Polaris Pro.  Wonder what kind of bashing it will receive? 🧐😳

View attachment 20158
But does it have a bolt in it?  LMAO    Pre-production crap welds that will be replaced by the typical shitty looking welds Polaris has been providing for years.  No one will bat an eye. 

But does it have a bolt in it?  LMAO    Pre-production crap welds that will be replaced by the typical shitty looking welds Polaris has been providing for years.  No one will bat an eye. 

People will gobble up new models from Polaris, it is the way...do not question it. :lol:

5wf3yk.jpg

Back