Speed UTV

There was a show last night.  I caught a little bit of it.  Sounds like they are still tweaking the motor and fine tuning stuff.  

Just in case anyone thinks I'm a hater, a group of us drove all the way to havasu awhile back to check them out in person and place deposits down.

I just like to poke fun at all the fan boyz on this forum.  

I'm the "sad little bitch, tail between her legs, afraid of everyone" on the right throwing the V sign for speed to be a utV some day

unicorn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn’t get excited until they have EPA approval, they need to build actual production units for this testing. Once approved, they can start full production. 
As explained to me by people that know the process. 
Who knows, maybe Biden will make them COVID compliant as well. 
Hopefully all goes well for Robby and all of you with deposits!

Just in case anyone thinks I'm a hater, a group of us drove all the way to havasu awhile back to check them out in person and place deposits down.

I just like to poke fun at all the fan boyz on this forum.  

I'm the "sad little bitch, tail between her legs, afraid of everyone" on the right throwing the peace sign. 

View attachment 19963
You do leave Roadrunner.  LOL!!!

The show last night wasn't as exciting as I was hoping. I was hoping that they were going to announce a start date. I've been in this for a long time (#745) and I'll wait for it to be right........but.....I am losing my excitement about it. 
the excitement will return once production starts. 

A little concerning to still be fiddling with the oiling system, not just the cooler deal, bearings, etc., at this stage of the game, TBH.  Not bashing.

5wetib.jpg

Back