Newsom staying..

Funny you say that, even though we all know it.

I read an article that stated why the CA recall was so vital to democrats is they need someone in 2024 because biden is done and harris' popularity is low.  Newsom is their pick and now he has national name recognition.
The Republicans better have their chit together and have a good candidate for 2024.  Also one that is under the age of 60. 

Reactions: Mac
The Republicans better have their chit together and have a good candidate for 2024.  Also one that is under the age of 60. 
one of these days I would like to see this happen............. not holding my breath though......... its like they plan to lose....

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2024.  He's got a solution.

LawfulHandyIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Putting Newscum up as their 2024 poster boy might be good for Republicans. Most of the country HATES California and anyone from there. They think everyone from California is a libtard Ahole. Once they see you're not a libtard they stop looking at you like you are one. :lol:

It's pretty clear there is no saving California and any conservative there is nothing more then a useful idiot to these communists. You are a tax slave for them, you are counted to justify congress members and you help give democRats 55 electoral votes. The taxes you pay get you fewer cops and much more crime, and  crumbling infrastructure. Your kids are forced to wear face diapers while they are tought critical racism and gender fluidity as they are indoctrinated into communism. You are no different then a domestic violence victim that feels trapped in an abusive relationship. Life is better once you get away. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been saying this for decades.  Chances are they'll f*ck this up again.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were some good guys monitoring the Recall as a Giant Sting Operation.. They certainly new what to look for after the 2020 fraud..Now that the Crime has been Committed, wouldn't it be nice if the indictments were unsealed and the arrests took place all the way from the city/county level right up to Newscum..Wouldn't it be nice to see that P>O>S in orange at Gitmo...Wouldn't it be nice for Justice to be served on these bholes..Just a Thought.

115897524_1689467037883031_6848445175118371648_n.jpg

The corruption is nuts....  the thought that a bunch of rentals will increase ownership is just stupid.  It will ruin neighborhoods and the equity us long term owners have in our properties.   

Ph.u.ck I want out.... 

Back