Newsom staying..

We had some CA f*ckstick move here and is pushing to raise taxes to create more infrastructure, services and such, and wants growth.  He basically spelled out a new SF or LA.  The locals wanted to find this guy and beat him.

these guys had some interesting perspective on the newscum deal..

They have put it on the ballot twice so you get use to the idea. Next time it will pass the same way Newsom beat Cox and the recall and Biden won the election. 

The reality is if we actually owned our homes and land we would have to pay to keep the government from taking it. We are all just renters in this country. 
I'm sure it'll have some super confusing/rainbows and fairytales description involving roads, schools and fire departments.

It’s a slippery slope working out of town. I primarily work out of town as a stunt performer(SAG),but if I want to work as a grip(local 80) it’s much more difficult,as there is almost always a local union that has the job. 

Ive done quite a bit of work in Atlanta as a stunt performer,but if I wanted to grip I’d have to be in Atlanta’s grip union. Which they are also IATSE,not sure how the whole process is to transfer unions.
Wait, you do your own stunts? :biggrin:

Illegals are not out voting :lol:  ....why is that such a boogeyman to folks come voting time.

The Recall didn't go thru...which sucks donkey slong.....but blame "America" as a whole.

Voter Apathy is the number 1 cause every election, then all the other bs.
With no ID required to vote.... how can you be so sure?

With all the tech we have these days... it is a joke that we still vote with scantrons and no ID requirement.  You need an ID card to get a damn library card. 

With all the tech we have these days... it is a joke that we still vote with scantrons and no ID requirement.  You need an ID card to get a damn library card. 
"Those" people are busy just getting by, voting is not important to them. This graphic is pretty spot on year after year of who is really voting in America.

12.05.03_whoactuallyvotes_large.png

Who’s responsible for 2022 dirt bikes not being able to be green stickered? we need to recall who ever thought that was a good idea. Went to go buy my son a new bike sales man said 2022 are sold as track bikes now 

WFT 

"Those" people are busy just getting by, voting is not important to them. This graphic is pretty spot on year after year of who is really voting in America.

Info from a 2008 presidential election differs significantly from a 2021 California election.  CA has a large Hispanic population compared to most states, and with that comes a higher level of illegal/undocumented/dreamer...... whatever you want to call it. 

Newscum is doubling down on his win, look for him to run for Presidency next election, along with doubling down on mandates in Ca.

Newscum is doubling down on his win, look for him to run for Presidency next election, along with doubling down on mandates in Ca.
My County (Contra Costa) announced yesterday that they will require proof of vaccine or negative covid test to enter restaurants, gyms, etc. starting on 9/22.  I love this shithole.......

BTW, check if your ballot was counted.  None of my families ballots (3 registered republicans) have been counted or registered yet a/o this morning.  On IG, people talking about ballot boxes stuffed full of ballots that were never even picked up even on Wednesday mid-day (day after elections).......

Biden wont run for a second term and Kameltowa couldn't beat Kim Jong-un even in a fixed election. Look for California to double down on everything from stay at home orders to vaccine mandates and everything in between. That's when Newscum will be made the darling of the democratic party. Biden will roll him out as heir apparent.  He will probably even give him a medal and a shout out at the state of the union address for doing such a great job on COVID, the Economy and homelessness.

They are going to make him sound like a Ronald Reagan. He will sell well to the middle of the road voter in middle america and that will be the end of US    

Hasn't Hollywood basically moved out of the state as well?  Find a state/ city where you can keep working. It might not be as much as you are now but enough to keep your eligibility for your pension. Then while your in the new location find a job that allows you to go do the other job. You might not work as much as you are now but you won't need the big salary to live someplace where the cost of living is a lot less.
Nope they are filming like crazy all over California these days.  My brother in law, nephew and several friends all work in the industry.  Two are carpenters and the others are drivers (teamsters).  It has been none stop busy.

Atlanta and New Orleans lured the big production stuff for several years with huge tax breaks.  

Nope they are filming like crazy all over California these days.  My brother in law, nephew and several friends all work in the industry.  Two are carpenters and the others are drivers (teamsters).  It has been none stop busy.

Atlanta and New Orleans lured the big production stuff for several years with huge tax breaks.  
True words…teamsters(local 399) are into permits.

True words…teamsters(local 399) are into permits.
Crazy how busy it has been around here.   You mentioned possibly moving to Lake Havasu.  It would be like going on set as I think half the teamsters have houses up there.  LOL!

This time around they asked a bunch of questions at least.  Years previous, you just gave your name and they found you and handed you a ballot.

Biden wont run for a second term and Kameltowa couldn't beat Kim Jong-un even in a fixed election. Look for California to double down on everything from stay at home orders to vaccine mandates and everything in between. That's when Newscum will be made the darling of the democratic party. Biden will roll him out as heir apparent.  He will probably even give him a medal and a shout out at the state of the union address for doing such a great job on COVID, the Economy and homelessness.

They are going to make him sound like a Ronald Reagan. He will sell well to the middle of the road voter in middle america and that will be the end of US    
Newsome for sure has aspirations of making it to the big house.   If he gets re-elected as governor in 2022 his path will be directed to the White House.  

Newsome for sure has aspirations of making it to the big house.   If he gets re-elected as governor in 2022 his path will be directed to the White House.  
Funny you say that, even though we all know it.

I read an article that stated why the CA recall was so vital to democrats is they need someone in 2024 because biden is done and harris' popularity is low.  Newsom is their pick and now he has national name recognition.

:simrak:

Well, DEMONcraps are already counting votes for 2024 election.

I predict Newsom wins with 400,000,000 million votes!

:bag:

Funny you say that, even though we all know it.

I read an article that stated why the CA recall was so vital to democrats is they need someone in 2024 because biden is done and harris' popularity is low.  Newsom is their pick and now he has national name recognition.
never mind the fact that he's a complete piece of S H I T

Back