Newsom staying..

I work in the Silicon Valley, around and with a lot of "liberals."  Every single one of them voted YES on the recall.  Even the most libby-libtard people I know at work are against Newsom and voted for the recall. 

This is just proof the system is rigged, and the decent, thinking people of this State have no chance anymore.  Whether it was straight up election fraud, or just that do-nothing, no-brain scum are the large majority it just doesn't matter.  It's really done here. 

People who make money here pay 15%+ income tax, and what do we get?  Homeless encampments everywhere, astronomical tax rates, insane crime rates, out of control wildfires every year, and no sign of any of it getting better. 

I already bought out of State and am just gettin' while the gettin' is good here in CA.  I love the weather, geography, and a very select few of the people... but I can't take the rest any more.  Many, or most, of the actual wage-earners and tax basis contributors in CA feel the same.  CA scum has forgotten what any good parasite knows: if you kill the host, you die too. 

-TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disappointed. Does not even look close, which just boosts his authoritarian power. He will want to make all those who questioned him pay. His head is going to swell and more power grabs to come!  

So.. I think I might have noticed something regarding the return envelopes atleast in our family of 4. 3 of them were the same color. while just one, of a different party had a different color. Coincidence I think not 🤨    

Riverside county 

Extremely disappointed....yet not surprised.  The sheep will continue following and the cheaters will keep on cheatin. Just have a hard time believing those numbers. 

The thing was called within less than 10 minutes after the polling place in my area closed. Blatant in your face voter fraud.

The Dems know that nobody is going to do anything about it at all.

What they are doing at this point is literally mocking everyone who still believes your vote carries any weight.

I knew with certainty that this was the outcome yet like an ass I went to my polling station to vote knowing full well that the fix was already in, only to feel like a moron for thinking it just might work.

Until the right starts playing to win rather than playing to the medias fake feelings, nothing is going to change.

Communism is here guys and the speed at which it is being implemented is mind boggling.

Sorry to all of you that view him and his policies as destructive.  

I knew this would happen.  democrats have perfected their election stealing.  Glad I moved out of that state.

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 7.02.41 AM.png

They weren't going to let Trump win. They weren't going to let Elder win. 
Honestly, Elder didn't deserve a W, he's a rhino. We needed someone like Kevin Kiley, he's the only one on the ballot that's done more than run his mount. Eff Newsome and his hack bullshit

Honestly, Elder didn't deserve a W, he's a rhino. We needed someone like Kevin Kiley, he's the only one on the ballot that's done more than run his mount. Eff Newsome and his hack bullshit
You are right, Elder was a rally cry for the Democrats.  We will never come close in an election here unless we get a moderate Conservative to run and get funding.  We can't roll out an extreme republican and win in this state (actually most states right now).

Totally amazing pushing all the prisoners that were able to vote to vote Democrat while imprisoned….. wow!

Maybe all the smart people mailed in their ballots, and it turns out that Newsome lost.. I just received this

image.png

Now comes the Fun..Do we just take it and do nothing or organize and take these effers out? Time for massive street protests..These A-Holes all have to go...

242180311_10223619255442888_1845027889665544264_n.jpg

Back