New Polaris Pro R

My money is on Polaris and that Slinghot 2.0 motor getting OHV ARB first, number one is its an existing platform that they just need to shoehorn into a UTV Chassis.
Not to mention RG and company are still tinkering with the motor.    

I'm just doing what Sand Shark has been doing for the past year.

You didn't seem to mind his trash talking, for some odd reason. Why not?

It's funny how you think you haven't seen a Speed UTV, yet they've been driving a few of them for everyone to see, identical to the actual production models.

Then Polaris sponsors a Hoonigan production of a custom built Pro R that isn't very close to what they're actually going to sell, and you think you're looking at the real thing. If you can't tell smoke and mirrors and didn't notice how badly RJ's helmet was getting tossed around, more power to ya! You deserve it!

At this point, it's all about having as much fun as Sand Shark has been doing!

:lol:
LOL.  At the rate you're going in this thread (26% of the posts, most of which go: "something something Speed good others bad Robbie Gordon good"), you'll break even your constant string of fanboi-ing posting record in the Speed thread (15%).

If there's one constant in the SxS forums, I don't think I'd say it's @Sand Shark shitting on threads about other manufacturer's with constant "hey, that's not as good as the Can Am! Jose Boisjoli is Jesus 2.0, not only walking on water, but turning it into mad duckets and generally pissing excellence" posts...

Not to mention RG and company are still tinkering with the motor.    
And have never done it before for any engine, let alone this one.

I know some one that has seen the Speed stuff at the CARB engine tester.   I am not familiar with the CARB process and whether you have to start all over every time they make a tweak or does it start from where the testing stopped.  

Same person had a glimpse of the new Polaris as that was there getting tested. 

I know some one that has seen the Speed stuff at the CARB engine tester.   I am not familiar with the CARB process and whether you have to start all over every time they make a tweak or does it start from where the testing stopped.  

Same person had a glimpse of the new Polaris as that was there getting tested. 
Let me guess, BUFF!!

LOL.  At the rate you're going in this thread (26% of the posts, most of which go: "something something Speed good others bad Robbie Gordon good"), you'll break even your constant string of fanboi-ing posting record in the Speed thread (15%).

If there's one constant in the SxS forums, I don't think I'd say it's @Sand Shark shitting on threads about other manufacturer's with constant "hey, that's not as good as the Can Am! Jose Boisjoli is Jesus 2.0, not only walking on water, but turning it into mad duckets and generally pissing excellence" posts...

Oh, of course he never said anything negative about Speed or RG.

He didn't start the Speed thread either.

Hey, if you're gonna do denial, do it 100%.

You call it negativity and most of us call it being realistic.  LMAO!

I'm just doing what Sand Shark has been doing for the past year.

You didn't seem to mind his trash talking, for some odd reason. Why not?

It's funny how you think you haven't seen a Speed UTV, yet they've been driving a few of them for everyone to see, identical to the actual production models.

Then Polaris sponsors a Hoonigan production of a custom built Pro R that isn't very close to what they're actually going to sell, and you think you're looking at the real thing. If you can't tell smoke and mirrors and didn't notice how badly RJ's helmet was getting tossed around, more power to ya! You deserve it!

At this point, it's all about having as much fun as Sand Shark has been doing!

I have never said that there isnt Speed cars around for people to see nor have I ever said I’ve never seen one. There is a big difference between a prototype car and a production car. As soon as the first cars get delivered into the hands of the public, they then will be production cars. You take everything people say out of context. The same as when I said they didn’t exist. The point I was making is that they don’t exist in production. Nobody outside of Speed owns one so until the public gets ahold of them they really don’t exist. On another note, nowhere have I said anything fantastic about the new RZR. I did however point out that I wouldn’t like the idea of changing a belt if it’s behind the seat. So 100% of what Ive posted about the new RZR is negative feedback even though I own and love my RZR. As for all of the bashing on the Speed cars, we pointed out the flaws such as RG’s cracked out timeline for the cars, the bolt heard round the world, etc. You just take everything so personal that you can’t take what’s being said at face value. I can admit to the flaws of the brand I own just as much as the guys that own a CanAm do. We aren’t the ones shaded by smoke and mirrors. You on the other hand my friend are. Everything you stand behind is what RG has said in some presentation video, wrote on Facebook, or posted on instagram. Just sit back and let the cards fall where they may. When your Speed car finally arrives, let the ones that are due eat crow. Until then, all you have to stand behind is a bunch of social media posts and presentation videos. 

If polaris is throwing out the legal definition of a SxS and the cap of 999cc, I wonder what else will change?  Will we have to wear a helmet in a Pro R?  When will racing organizations change the cc limit?

I have never said that there isnt Speed cars around for people to see nor have I ever said I’ve never seen one. There is a big difference between a prototype car and a production car. As soon as the first cars get delivered into the hands of the public, they then will be production cars. You take everything people say out of context. The same as when I said they didn’t exist. The point I was making is that they don’t exist in production. Nobody outside of Speed owns one so until the public gets ahold of them they really don’t exist. On another note, nowhere have I said anything fantastic about the new RZR. I did however point out that I wouldn’t like the idea of changing a belt if it’s behind the seat. So 100% of what Ive posted about the new RZR is negative feedback even though I own and love my RZR. As for all of the bashing on the Speed cars, we pointed out the flaws such as RG’s cracked out timeline for the cars, the bolt heard round the world, etc. You just take everything so personal that you can’t take what’s being said at face value. I can admit to the flaws of the brand I own just as much as the guys that own a CanAm do. We aren’t the ones shaded by smoke and mirrors. You on the other hand my friend are. Everything you stand behind is what RG has said in some presentation video, wrote on Facebook, or posted on instagram. Just sit back and let the cards fall where they may. When your Speed car finally arrives, let the ones that are due eat crow. Until then, all you have to stand behind is a bunch of social media posts and presentation videos. 
Yes, you did say they don't exist, I quoted you in my sig.

That's a direct quote, it stands on it's own.

As for my posts in here, relax. If Sand Snark can say anything he wants and start a thread just to voice his opinion, turnabout is fair play. Get over it. 

Why weren't you bothered by what he said in that thread, but you're all twisted up by what I'm pointing out in this thread? I don't recall you ever questioning what Sand Snark posted or why he posted any of it.

It doesn't matter to me what you post, just pointing out the hypocrisy of what you choose to ignore or comment on. You may not be aware of it, but they are glaringly obvious to me.

I could never hope to be as perfect at denial as you sir. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
If polaris is throwing out the legal definition of a SxS and the cap of 999cc, I wonder what else will change?  Will we have to wear a helmet in a Pro R?  When will racing organizations change the cc limit?
Knowing how effed up the gov't is, I wouldn't be surprised if they change the law to include any 4 wheeled vehicle not licensed to operate on the street. That would include sand rails and golf carts.

Back