New Polaris Pro R

Saw the Rzr in Glamis last weekend and they were driving around with no helmets..................certainly a game changer

I had read & mentioned this many, many posts back. But it just popped up again. 

Starting in 2022 Polaris is charging a new $400 Logistics Surcharge on every unit. This is not a fee that can be waved as the money is sent to Polaris, just like the Destination Charges we have always paid. In a WSJ article it talked about the 2.5% MSRP increase, and another way to recoup the inflation costs was adding a surcharge. This helps keep the advertised MSRP price down but still allows Polaris to cover rising costs. 

So now you have Destination Charges, which last time I checked was $750? Then you had dealer set up & prep fees, which seem to be different depending on the dealership. Tax & License fees, and now this $400 Logistics Surcharge on UTV’s. I guess be great full as the surcharge on a Slingshot is $900.  

Anyone know if Can Am is adding other fees or planning on it? Typically when one does it the rest follow. 
I have only seen freight and ADM charges from dealers.  When I got my X3 this summer I got stuck paying the freight charge, which I was okay with because the dealer knocked 500 off MSRP and did not charge me anything else.  All the other dealers want freight, ADM and whatever other charges they could come up with.

Seems the $400 is just added cost of freight.  I have already seen the MSRP creep up from Can Am and Polaris. 

I would not be surprised if the pricing goes up mid-year, if the supply chain issues do not improve.  

Saw the Rzr in Glamis last weekend and they were driving around with no helmets..................certainly a game changer
Between Christmas and New Years I saw a lot of people riding with no helmet in their SXS.  If you are in the middle of the dunes or where the rangers don't go, no worry of a ticket I guess. 

We ran across these two squids behind olds.   Zero situational awareness .. in and out of our line like they were the only guys in the dunes.   EFFIN CLUELESS 

Between Christmas and New Years I saw a lot of people riding with no helmet in their SXS.  If you are in the middle of the dunes or where the rangers don't go, no worry of a ticket I guess. 
I have dune 15 days this year, and only have seen rangers at Olds ( I am sure they are the Drags but I haven't stopped there in a few years), thus pretty easy to get away with it.  I haven't even seen them checking passes in camps either.

I have dune 15 days this year, and only have seen rangers at Olds ( I am sure they are the Drags but I haven't stopped there in a few years), thus pretty easy to get away with it.  I haven't even seen them checking passes in camps either.
I have not seen that many rangers this year.  We don't really go to the drags unless someone new is with us that has never been.  

I saw one ranger in wash 15 between Christmas and New Years.  I do not recall seeing a ranger in the wash we camped in for Thanksgiving.  

Maybe the rangers have been busy getting the ghost campers.  LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_25deal.gif  Only $500 a month for 72 months    :deal:

At $50,000 with tax and fees, over 72 months at 6% interest, the payments would be $828.64. $59,662.40 in total.

Yikes!
You should not ever be a SxS Salesman, yore not Selling the Sizzle!  :lol:  

200.gif

I think the interest rate is higher on powersports loans.   I am guessing there will be 7 and 8 year loan options coming.  
You're probably right. I have no idea what they're charging for interest rates. I just took a wild guess.

I seen a Facebook ad showing 3.99% for 36 months! Now that's a deal lmfaooo

I was at Del Ammo Motorsports in Santa Ana today. They have taken 30.. or maybe he said 50 deposits for the Pro R there.

abc

Different type of riding and decent review. 

Back