new inventory and when to buy

You would look good in a blue one.  LOL!

I the RS RR model that is 200hp for $23,799 is priced just right.  Just has lower end shocks on it. 
I just wonder what they did to strengthen it?

Frame and shock mounts....did they go double shear.

Yes that blue looks awesome, so does the black and tan.

It's funny...the other day I told my buddy's that I am not even going to look until my truck is paid off.

I was really set on a Turbo S 4, but then got bummed when they are discontinuing that platform and Polaris isn't offering a 72" wide model any time soon it seems. I don't need to think about it anyways for another couple months. Go in with an open mind at the SSSS and see what is new! Hopefully I'm ready to pull the trigger on something by End of the year.

I have always been hesitant on the Can Am cause of what I hear needs to be done right off the bat as far as strength.

Also, the visibility or lack of was another factor.

But for yah yahs, I found a video of an X3-XRS-RR-M&M-AEIOU-1,2 Buckle my shoe.......sorry, um from the drivers point of view!

Holy cow that thing ripped....

I am leaving all my options open till I am ready, but this new version makes me feel a little better.

Checks a lot of the boxes...72" wide, Long wheel base-102", plenty of power, beadlocks, 32" tires, .........Hmmmmm and hey...it's neeto looking.

:lmao:

:cheers:  @Sand Shark When it comes time...maybe I can pick your brain???

:dbart:

I just wonder what they did to strengthen it?

Frame and shock mounts....did they go double shear.

Yes that blue looks awesome, so does the black and tan.

It's funny...the other day I told my buddy's that I am not even going to look until my truck is paid off.

I was really set on a Turbo S 4, but then got bummed when they are discontinuing that platform and Polaris isn't offering a 72" wide model any time soon it seems. I don't need to think about it anyways for another couple months. Go in with an open mind at the SSSS and see what is new! Hopefully I'm ready to pull the trigger on something by End of the year.

I have always been hesitant on the Can Am cause of what I hear needs to be done right off the bat as far as strength.

Also, the visibility or lack of was another factor.

But for yah yahs, I found a video of an X3-XRS-RR-M&M-AEIOU-1,2 Buckle my shoe.......sorry, um from the drivers point of view!

Holy cow that thing ripped....

I am leaving all my options open till I am ready, but this new version makes me feel a little better.

Checks a lot of the boxes...72" wide, Long wheel base-102", plenty of power, beadlocks, 32" tires, .........Hmmmmm and hey...it's neeto looking.

:lmao:

:cheers:  @Sand Shark When it comes time...maybe I can pick your brain???

:dbart:
From what I have seen the cage is 30% thicker material.  The frame has been strengthened, but it is unclear if they used thicker material or added more bracing.   They added a double shear attach point to the middle radius rod on the knuckle side.  They improved the rear pull plate for the radius rods.  It has additional bolts that hold it to the rear of the frame.   

I am most curious about what the did to the frame. 

You know I am hear if you have questions.   I am more than happy to help others spend their money. LMAO!!!

By the way Polaris will have a 72" model, it will just be based off the XP Pro platform.  My guess is we see the 72" model at either the Sand Show or most likely Camp RZR.   The 72" wide platform is a big seller on the West Coast. 

Back