Lets talk SXS's 2024

Speed has pretty much sold, so leaning towards building a new maverick r, just to see the difference as I did really like my last can am.

My opinion would be buy another pro-r.  You know the machine and it’s a solid car.  Another plus is that it’s not considered a ROV to the insurance world it’s an “sand car”/OHV and in my findings it’s less to insure.  
Not sure what other SxS cost but our Pro R was less than $500 for the year with the following:

Bodily Injury Liability
Each Person/Each Occurrence $100,000/$300,000
Property Damage Liability $100,000
Uninsured Motorists
Each Person/Each Occurrence $100,000/$300,000
Underinsured Motorist
Each Person/Each Occurrence Insured Rejects
Comprehensive (Excluding Collision) $1,000 Ded
Collision $1,000 Ded

I have a pro r with supercharger. It’s bad ass. I wouldn’t trade it for a Mav R. I also have an expedition with long travel and wouldn’t trade it for any other enclosed non turbo. Both are great but completely different. Cruising the mountains and and dirt cruising the expedition is great  clean, cool or warm good stereo and hauls lots of crap  I would say that it’s a little loud inside so I did a Dek X mat kit inside which did help  the Pro r with supercharger is an animal  haven’t seen a tuned Mav r yet so can’t compare apples to apples on that one  mine is a lot faster than a stock Mav r with just exhaust but again it should be  

IMG_3941.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen this on IG
They are running some weird discount but then still have a market adjustment and BS fee. Maybe you can still haggle them down but this was on the listing online:

MSRP $40,999.00 + FEES
$2,000.00 REBATE
$9,000.00 FBC Discount
Sale Price: $29,999.00
Destination/Freight Surcharge: +$2,195.00
Added Markup: +$2,520.00
Total: $34,714.00 + TAX, LICENSE, AND DOCUMENTATION

Last edited by a moderator:
They are running some weird discount but then still have a market adjustment and BS fee. Maybe you can still haggle them down but this was on the listing online:

MSRP $40,999.00 + FEES
$2,000.00 REBATE
$9,000.00 FBC Discount
Sale Price: $29,999.00
Destination/Freight Surcharge: +$2,195.00
Added Markup: +$2,520.00
Total: $34,714.00 + TAX, LICENSE, AND DOCUMENTATION
typical dealership bs advertising and fees

2024 Pro R Models will drop more, most I have seen was about $8k off MSRP on the models with Dynamax this past week.

Polaris always has allot of inventory....just wait a little and the folks who MUST have heated/cooled seating and BNG Start chomping for the 2025.

I'm watching 👀 

2024 Pro R Models will drop more, most I have seen was about $8k off MSRP on the models with Dynamax this past week.

Polaris always has allot of inventory....just wait a little and the folks who MUST have heated/cooled seating and BNG Start chomping for the 2025.

I'm watching 👀 
I paid $36,000 (2dr Ultimate) out the door here in Yuma a week or two ago.  Once I got over the shock of a SxS costing this much (I still think of the Rhino when I see SxS), what you get for the money is pretty damn amazing. Think rips right off the dealer floor. 

Back