Is there any Human/Civil Rights Atty's on the board?

But at that point, you are lying to your employee IF they were able to confirm, no?  I hear several Calfire guys in my area are getting fired for their made-up cards.
What area do you live in?  

I feel for you. You are honorable to do whats right in your mind. My whole family is losing thier jobs. 

Neice’s husband 10 year career coast guard

brother  berkshire hathaway

brother 30 year career airline pilot (15 years capt American airlines losing  250k$+ year job)

brother in law hazmat company mesa az

brother in law already lost job military contractor

sister chemist/biologist 26 years pharma industry

Neice cpa san diego area utility company

my wife 14 years usps (if mandated)

we stand with you
I don’t understand this. I too didn’t want to get the shot. I waited til the last possible moment before I got mine. My company hasn’t forced us yet but they are pushing. What made me do it was the fact that two of my biggest accounts forced it. So either get the shot and continue with work as usual or not get it and lose out on a lot of work and money or worse yet my job in the future. Trying to find a good job these days is near impossible. 

Got word that it was Nov 22nd but the Navy implementation policy hasn't been put out yet and will address medical and religious exemptions
Yes, the 22nd is the date you have to be vaccinated by. You’re not considered vaccinated until two weeks after your second shot, hence the 8th for the drop dead date.

If no second shot by then disciplinary action is supposed to commence. Of course another mandate of being masked constantly and tested twice a week took affect back in July. Haven’t had on a mask once nor tested once since then. Was supposed to inconvenience you into compliance.

They may be trying to create databases, but there is not currently one that encompasses every person. Too many variables. What if you spent the summer in Montana or Florida and that's where you got the shot? Also, if there was a database you wouldn't have to show the card, the TSA would just check the database, let you on the plane, and you'd have a grand ole time in Hawaii. But that's not how it's working. You've got to show the documentation. TSA agents aren't necessarily the cream of the crop and I don't think it'd be too hard to get a fake one past them. The girl that spelled Moderna wrong, yeah she deserved to get caught. I remember reading about a father and son that got caught with fake cards flying into Hawaii. Given that the article didn't praise the astute TSA agent that spotted the counterfeit I can only assume that some Karen tipped them off. Be it an acquaintance or just someone that overheard them laughing about it at Starbucks before the flight. 

Fake cards can be successfully done, the kicker is that you can't tell anyone, ever. Because if they can prove that you presented a fake card then that's it, yore fired with no recourse. That lack of integrity could follow you forever and possibly be a career ender. I certainly wouldn't quit though, I'd make them fire you. At least then there may be some recourse in the future if the world manages to right itself.

It's a tough call to make. Glad I don't have to make that decision. 

Supreme court ruled 100 plus years ago on vaccines, basically saying mandates are legal.  That being said a lot has changed since 1905.  But trying to wait until it can get back in front of the Supreme Court could be a very long time.  
I wonder how SCOTUS would rule for those that had Covid and have natural immunity that the science says offers more protection than the jab? I'm assuming there are a crap ton of unvaxed that have natural immunity.

I understand that the main issue would be does a business have the right to mandate whatever they want as long as it doesn't violate the law. If so, then would natural immunity carry no weight?

Just curious. Unfortunately, common sense probably does not apply in this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
They may be trying to create databases, but there is not currently one that encompasses every person. Too many variables. What if you spent the summer in Montana or Florida and that's where you got the shot? Also, if there was a database you wouldn't have to show the card, the TSA would just check the database, let you on the plane, and you'd have a grand ole time in Hawaii. But that's not how it's working. You've got to show the documentation. TSA agents aren't necessarily the cream of the crop and I don't think it'd be too hard to get a fake one past them. The girl that spelled Moderna wrong, yeah she deserved to get caught. I remember reading about a father and son that got caught with fake cards flying into Hawaii. Given that the article didn't praise the astute TSA agent that spotted the counterfeit I can only assume that some Karen tipped them off. Be it an acquaintance or just someone that overheard them laughing about it at Starbucks before the flight. 

Fake cards can be successfully done, the kicker is that you can't tell anyone, ever. Because if they can prove that you presented a fake card then that's it, yore fired with no recourse. That lack of integrity could follow you forever and possibly be a career ender. I certainly wouldn't quit though, I'd make them fire you. At least then there may be some recourse in the future if the world manages to right itself.

It's a tough call to make. Glad I don't have to make that decision. 
They have already got the solution.... it's a simple little thing called a micro chip... simply implanted on your hand or your forehead, the chip will be able to store your identification, medical history, banking information and anything else you want... no more Id's not more wallets... simple...perfect solution...remember it's the only way to know for sure.  No chip....no job or food or anything... 100% compliance.... What could go wrong....

Ps...for all the people that think i'm crazy......did you think we'd come this far already 3 yrs ago????????????????

They have already got the solution.... it's a simple little thing called a micro chip... simply implanted on your hand or your forehead, the chip will be able to store your identification, medical history, banking information and anything else you want... no more Id's not more wallets... simple...perfect solution...remember it's the only way to know for sure.  No chip....no job or food or anything... 100% compliance.... What could go wrong....

Ps...for all the people that think i'm crazy......did you think we'd come this far already 3 yrs ago????????????????
18 months ago you where a crazy conspiracy theorist if you said vaccine passport.

Sucks you're put in this position and I feel for all you guys that are in risk of loosing your careers.  As others have stated a fake card isn't a good idea for work, but it's a great idea for concerts, airlines, other types of Karen's.  If it was really about our safety they would test people for Covid and antibodies.  But they aren't, at least not on a large scale. 

I've tested twice for my job, last one just about 36 hours ago.  I'm supposed to test twice a week because I have refused the vax and filed a religious exemption but so far I've only tested once a week.  I'm supposed to get an email stating my results within 48-72 hours but so far it's been test at 6am and results 23 hours later at 4:30 am.  Both tests have been negative, big surprise.  The ridiculous part is I'm sure I don't have Covid, and have the paperwork to prove it, yet the sheep I work with that got the jab do not have to test so they could have Covid and not know.  Makes no sense.

Saw a report on local ABC 7 news that 5 LA County Employees have filed a lawsuit against the County for the mandatory vax.  There are 110,000 of us LA County employees.  Wish they would have contacted me.  I'd throw my name on the lawsuit too.    

Sucks you're put in this position and I feel for all you guys that are in risk of loosing your careers.  As others have stated a fake card isn't a good idea for work, but it's a great idea for concerts, airlines, other types of Karen's.  If it was really about our safety they would test people for Covid and antibodies.  But they aren't, at least not on a large scale. 

I've tested twice for my job, last one just about 36 hours ago.  I'm supposed to test twice a week because I have refused the vax and filed a religious exemption but so far I've only tested once a week.  I'm supposed to get an email stating my results within 48-72 hours but so far it's been test at 6am and results 23 hours later at 4:30 am.  Both tests have been negative, big surprise.  The ridiculous part is I'm sure I don't have Covid, and have the paperwork to prove it, yet the sheep I work with that got the jab do not have to test so they could have Covid and not know.  Makes no sense.

Saw a report on local ABC 7 news that 5 LA County Employees have filed a lawsuit against the County for the mandatory vax.  There are 110,000 of us LA County employees.  Wish they would have contacted me.  I'd throw my name on the lawsuit too.    
Employers will likely win the lawsuits. But dealing with them is a royal pain in the ass. 

The more suits the better flood the cock suckers with them. 

I never get any vaccine. So I’m not just anti covid vaccine. I’m not being a hypocrite and picking and choosing. 

My body my choice sure went away real quick. 

I’m in your same boat. The company can make what ever rules they want. If you choose not to play by their rules we are Effed. 

Employers got a huge gift from Sleepy Joe when he asked osha to draw up a mandate. 

from what I’m seeing it’s perfectly legal for them to force us out. 
forced poverty if you don't play... I wish someone would level DC

It's BS they are mandating for everyone, but they are exempt themselves from having to get it as my understanding???
my understanding as well, I know of 3 people who have had very adverse side effects and are now either deceased or non functioning members of society. Not something I'm willing to chance. Also, F U C K NEWSOME for mandating this S H I T for our kids :effu:

This covid has hit us hard. We lost an INCREDIBLE friend.....almost lost another buddy and my mother in law. All were un vaccinated.
I've lost 2, both immunocompromised due to being diabetic & both in this past week. The difference is WE(J and I ) have already had it and are here to tell the tale. I also know a few that are not here or non functioning now due to side effects of the vax. IT MUST BE A PERSONAL CHOICE

I feel for original poster and all those at risk of losing jobs.  There isn't a simple answer and many times no good solution.  Hopefully the OP can start his own company and bypass regulations - better off in so many ways.

I was one that mentioned fake card - as so many pointed out, if in the long run you are looking for lawsuit - not the solution.  As an employer - I don't want to tell our associates what they have to do with their health.  If they give me a card - I'm good with it, I'm not looking to check validity, I'm looking for a way out to not force anything on our team.  The government is trying to make us do this.  They are tracking Vaccinations better then I thought but they can't track SSN accurately so....... but maybe they are more invested in the vax tracking. 

Just last night - wife and I were talking about date night on Saturday and going to Kings Hockey game.  I realized, she can't go without testing -  she's an ardent anti-vaxer.  When I told her she just laughed, told me she'd pick up a card tomorrow and don't ask questions. 

Anyway - I support you right - your body, your choice.     

I don’t understand this. I too didn’t want to get the shot. I waited til the last possible moment before I got mine. My company hasn’t forced us yet but they are pushing. What made me do it was the fact that two of my biggest accounts forced it. So either get the shot and continue with work as usual or not get it and lose out on a lot of work and money or worse yet my job in the future. Trying to find a good job these days is near impossible. 
I can't sell out my beliefs for a pay check, I've been in my field 27 years and there's only 1 person on this continent that has more experience than I do, possibly 3 or 4 people in the world. My wife works as a CSR for SW and sad to say, she could be replaced and they could train someone but her experience still stands as well.

People need to unite and walk off their jobs / pull kids from public school... don’t support any business / venue requiring proof of vaccination.  CRASH THE SYSTEM.

unless you’re the type of cocksucker that supports these mandates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just last night - wife and I were talking about date night on Saturday and going to Kings Hockey game.  I realized, she can't go without testing -  she's an ardent anti-vaxer.  When I told her she just laughed, told me she'd pick up a card tomorrow and don't ask questions.
I wish you folks would quit teasing and start PMing! I too would like to go to some games and concerts, and take some flights. Just not taking the jab to do it.

I feel for original poster and all those at risk of losing jobs.  There isn't a simple answer and many times no good solution.  Hopefully the OP can start his own company and bypass regulations - better off in so many ways.

I was one that mentioned fake card - as so many pointed out, if in the long run you are looking for lawsuit - not the solution.  As an employer - I don't want to tell our associates what they have to do with their health.  If they give me a card - I'm good with it, I'm not looking to check validity, I'm looking for a way out to not force anything on our team.  The government is trying to make us do this.  They are tracking Vaccinations better then I thought but they can't track SSN accurately so....... but maybe they are more invested in the vax tracking. 

Anyway - I support you right - your body, your choice.     
The crazy part about all this is that we're not anti-vax, we're just anti this vax. I am a combat vet and have been jabbed to the moon and back... but I also deal with the lasting repercussions of at least one of those "treatments"  

Back