I'm leaving!

5 AM tomorrow. Day 1 is 650 miles to Gallop NM!

We call it the ROAL 2.0 (Ride of A Lifetime. First one was 2 years ago, 7500 miles and 20 days)

23 days

3 Motorcycle rallies 

Concert in the Poconos

8000+ miles

Coast to coast to coast

Follow along with us as we hit the road! 

Some familiar faces on the ride. Remember Jerry, The Goo? How bout Seth Enslow? Are you a surfer? Mickey Nielson was on the first one, he's trying to meet up with us on the road somewhere.

We'll be putting up pics and videos on Instagram. Follow along with: @rogieblackflys  @the__goo  @sethenslow_thehardway @roadglidebbq @Matt_86m @papa_juan_elgallo @thesmith31

Rogie makes some great videos and we repost them - why reinvent the wheel!

Cali to Alabama for the Barbers motorcycle museum, Across the top of the Blueridge mountains to Pennsylvania, where we will hit up the https://losthighwayshow.com/ to see Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker band and more. Head North to Maine, then down around the Great Lakes, over to South Dakota for https://blackhillsmotorcycleshow.com/ and head West to Solvang for the Live Fast Rally. 

I have ridden my Harley thru 29 states so far, I'm hoping to get the rest on this one, CONUS. There is an Alaska trip in the works, that would be 49 and I'll have to rent a bike in Hawaii cause I'm not shipping my bike!

View attachment 68670
That is awesome, Safe travels

God dammit, TFTI. I'm so jealous. Please remember me for the next adventure. Will you hit the Tail of the Dragon ?  Take lots of pics and keep us updated.

God dammit, TFTI. I'm so jealous. Please remember me for the next adventure. Will you hit the Tail of the Dragon ?  Take lots of pics and keep us updated.
Yes, Tail of the Dragon is the start of the 400 mile road we are taking across the Blue Ridge mountains.

Well some things dont always go as planned. 
1 bike broke down. 15 miles West of Kingman. 2 hour wait for the tow truck. 
At Kingman HD to see whats going on. 

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6253.jpeg

The delay sucks, the solution is awesome.   Make up some time!! 

Back