Honda Talons - Let’s see them

I rides on the back of his truck on a rack.. I found one on Ebay he ordered
Glad you found a replacement. 
I think that I’ll take my hood off when it’s being transported on an open trailer or truck rack. 

Very nice car for sure..

My buddy since putting the paddles on his car said it was the first time he has actually had fun duning his car.. It woke it up for sure. I followed FOG a few times and was Impressed how stable his car was with him sliding around and how fast it would pull out of the turns.

Reactions: FOG
Very nice car for sure..

My buddy since putting the paddles on his car said it was the first time he has actually had fun duning his car.. It woke it up for sure. I followed FOG a few times and was Impressed how stable his car was with him sliding around and how fast it would pull out of the turns.
Yes sir.
The turbo and paddles plus a little shifting makes the Talon fun to drive in the dunes. 

I would bet its a stock motor. 
You are correct. It is a stock motor. I talked with the people at Honda Performance Development and they confirmed it’s the same motor that you get in a new Talon. 
However, the $8,500 price does include the 6 speed Dual Clutch Transmission and a shop manual. 
I was hoping for some forged internals and racing stuff. 

Before the season started I had an upholstery guy add 2” of foam padding to the driver’s seat bottom on my Talon because my butt would hit bottom on hard G outs.  Well that idea didn’t work out so I bought some suspension seats. 
Got the new seats installed before Thanksgiving and now I’m happy to say that the ride in my Talon is much more comfortable with no bottoming out. 

E6EC10BD-4A0B-4BF5-8641-34AF5967691C.jpeg

C365D532-8712-4DB9-8A21-90C96F139950.jpeg

Before the season started I had an upholstery guy add 2” of foam padding to the driver’s seat bottom on my Talon because my butt would hit bottom on hard G outs.  Well that idea didn’t work out so I bought some suspension seats. 
Got the new seats installed before Thanksgiving and now I’m happy to say that the ride in my Talon is much more comfortable with no bottoming out. 

View attachment 52135

View attachment 52136
Looks Great

FOG the new seats Looked Great in your car and hopefully was a comfy ride too Duners diner

Back