Dune Videos

Does anyone have the Full Potential Sandcar Video?

Recently was out at Little Sahara UT and hung out with a guy that has one. Most of the people in my group are new to the sand world and had no idea what it was. I spent a bunch of time there trying to find it and couldnt. 

1 hour ago, HP.Habits said:

Im a huge fan of the old school rails. I had a mazzone with a 2180 for a while, felt like a Porsche 911 through the dunes. Out of the 7 sandrails Ive gone through, I probably day dream of that one the most

I have a friend who has a frame and all panels and arms that he bought for a Mazone and never built. He does want to sell it. Even has the little rack steering gear.

I have a friend who has a frame and all panels and arms that he bought for a Mazone and never built. He does want to sell it. Even has the little rack steering gear.
Do you know how much he is looking to get rid of it for?

On 8/30/2022 at 1:35 PM, Whipsandshyt said:

The way back machine. My dad is in this video with the single headlight

Thanks for posting, that was about the best old school pumper video i have seen....love that era.

@HP.Habits Didn't realize that Little Sahara has a very "Glamis" like flow to the dunes.  Most of the places I've seen are either humongous dunes but no real bowls (Saint Anthony) or a bunch of razor sharp hillocks.  Looks fun.

@HP.Habits Didn't realize that Little Sahara has a very "Glamis" like flow to the dunes.  Most of the places I've seen are either humongous dunes but no real bowls (Saint Anthony) or a bunch of razor sharp hillocks.  Looks fun.
St. Anthony has some huge bowels. Not a lot but there are a few. 
Love the videos! Keep them coming!

Little Sahara, Utah is very underrated. The backside of the mountain has some great variety and easy lines. seems to be a nice mix of Glamis and St. Anthony. It helps to have learned how to dune in Glamis, lol. Planning on doing a day trip out there this weekend. should have some new footage up to follow. 

Just went out on Saturday to Little Sahara here in Utah. Totally overlooked that its fall break right now. Lots of people enjoying the nice weather before it turns to snow. 

Here is a quick Dune run. This is the first run of the day, and only the first half. Just got a new header from @John@Outfront, seemed to cure the turbo lag that I had by quite a bit. Now I just need to make a heat shield since it burned down my timing cover, lol. 

Enjoy:

Great video! we have yet to get to Little Sahara looks like a lot of fun :igor:

Just got back from a 7 day trip and didnt break out a single gopro. Kind of bummed but just simply enjoyed the trip. 

Here’s some footage from my last trip, I believe this was from the first ride of the trip 
@Dylanshaffer, Cool to see this video after seeing your car at the drags! Very clean and well kept car! Thanks for posting, Fun to watch. 

Were you in 2nd or 3rd gear through the majority of that run?

Back