Dune Videos

A friend joined on one of our night runs and managed to film part of our run from Olds back to camp using his phone, lol. its not great quality, but he did capture a handful of great snake sections and bowls. 

On 10/17/2022 at 1:29 PM, HP.Habits said:

Just went out on Saturday to Little Sahara here in Utah. Totally overlooked that its fall break right now. Lots of people enjoying the nice weather before it turns to snow. 

Here is a quick Dune run. This is the first run of the day, and only the first half. Just got a new header from @John@Outfront, seemed to cure the turbo lag that I had by quite a bit. Now I just need to make a heat shield since it burned down my timing cover, lol. 

Enjoy:

awesome run!!

Just got back from a quick trip down to Glamis. Heres a quick video. Had to cut it down a little to let YouTube accept it. Following a couple new Funcos. One of the guys is still getting the hang of his car so this is a pretty mellow run. 

I always try to find a little track when we reach a destination hill - and do a few jumps...nothing huge, but fun.  This was a Patton over New Years.  I need to do some dune runs next.

Heres another from last weekend. Im not a huge fan of duning alone, but my group left early and I got bored at camp. Heres a clip from the drags back to camp. Ended up duning pretty quick and tried some different lines and transfers. Overall, one of favorite dune runs out of the whole weekend!

Great Video. wish there was a way to clear up the quality, this is a blast to watch! Kudos to Funco on never straying away. @Grant@Funco Keep up the great work!

Heres a clip with the current rail thats getting me through until I can get into another Funco. Dune season up here in Utah is on and pumping!

Heres the first half of a dune run over Memorial day. Had the Good dunes to ourselves! lots of fresh sand, it was prime!!

Heres a little edit of the small stuff at St. Anthony

I had this super cool 4 seater Scorpion beam car land in my lap so I took it out on for a shakedown on Saturday. This thing has a 2276 VW and had plenty of power. 130" Wheelbase and only about 5 inches of travel and we used ALL of it! This car is for sale by the way

Enjoy

Video I put together from Veterans Day Weekend. It's fun making these, but man it takes some time sifting through 3 hours of footage. Took about 6 hours from start to finish. I like how it came out though!

First trip with the new car

On 11/8/2023 at 1:26 AM, HP.Habits said:

I had this super cool 4 seater Scorpion beam car land in my lap so I took it out on for a shakedown on Saturday. This thing has a 2276 VW and had plenty of power. 130" Wheelbase and only about 5 inches of travel and we used ALL of it! This car is for sale by the way

Enjoy

good looking car, did you put a for sale ad yet? where's it located

2 hours ago, Angusbeef said:

Video I put together from Veterans Day Weekend. It's fun making these, but man it takes some time sifting through 3 hours of footage. Took about 6 hours from start to finish. I like how it came out though!

First trip with the new car

Cool video. Great job!!

1 hour ago, Sand phene said:

This is another dune video maker I follow and watch. 

His videos are always awesome! The walkthrough on his new diesel pusher is nuts.

Back