Coffee

Just to go ahead and snob this up some more, I'll make a cup of espresso, not a shot, a full cup, then I make home made whip cream, but only whip it till its just pourable. No sweetener or cream in the coffee itself just the home made sweet whip. Pour it over the top and let it melt down into the coffee. It's my favorite I do it on the weekends when I have time. Oh and I always do it in a clear cup, cause I like to see the color change as the whip melts and makes such a tasty cup....

Carry on....
Your name wouldn't happen to be Frasier Crane, would it?

:lol:

So, we ordered the Lavazza coffee off Amazon... this can NOT be the coffee we got. Has anyone ever gotten bootleg coffee from Amazon? I guess it is possible, I have gotten bootleg everything else at one time or another. 

This was weak, bland, nothing coffee. Yup, whole bean Folgers.. Thank goodness for Amazon return policy. We will try some from a little more reputable supplier next. 

This is exactly what we got. 

https://coffee-eu.com/en/lavazza-coffee-all-fake-levels/

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the type of guy that gave me a chub when I saw his reaction after he noticed that someone washed his coffee cup (i.e.....ME!) ... :lol:
Made that mistake with my Senior Chief when I was fresh out of boot camp. I'm still afraid to wash my own coffee cup 34 years later 🤣

Made that mistake with my Senior Chief when I was fresh our of boot camp. I'm still afraid to wash my own coffee cup 34 years later 🤣
To be honest, that is a little gross... wash that Crap! 

I just ordered $50 worth of coffee from the Lavazza factory store here in US. Same price as the fake from Amazon.. https://www.lavazza.us/en_US.html

I went to 7-11 this morning.  Got the Genuine "coffee".  still $1.19 for refils.  LOL 🙂

in my very most snootiest USAF Veteran voice... Eww. 
Meh.  I've been in transient housing in Bagram, Kandahar and Qatar.  You people are nearly as disgusting. :biggrin:

Your DFACs are a lot better than Navy mess halls though.  One can eat only so much chili mac...

Meh.  I've been in transient housing in Bagram, Kandahar and Qatar.  You people are nearly as disgusting. :biggrin:

Your DFACs are a lot better than Navy mess halls though.  One can eat only so much chili mac...
You didn't get omlets made to order for breakfast or steaks(or fish) cooked to order every friday evening, with steak and lobster one friday per month? Your chowhalls didn't have a self serve ice cream sunday bar? The college freshman fifteen has nothing on the 1-stripe 30!

You didn't get omlets made to order for breakfast or steaks(or fish) cooked to order every friday evening, with steak and lobster one friday per month? Your chowhalls didn't have a self serve ice cream sunday bar? The college freshman fifteen has nothing on the 1-stripe 30!
Yeah, though in those far-flung places the salad was previously frozen.  "Steak" is a loose term.

But, for "free", it wasn't bad if you learned to ignore the Polish security troops swinging rifles around with little discipline...

Anyone try RD (Ryan Dungey) Coffee yet? Peace

Have you? I never knew of it until just now, and since he rides a KTM.....
I have yet to drink coffee. Might just buy a bag and stock it in the pantry for looks. Peace

Watching the Daytona Xfinity race right now while reading this and the BRCC car is being featured. Must be a sign. Nah, gonna do like one of JD’s current memes and have me one of those Classy bourbon “tastings” for the rest of the evening.🥃😵‍💫

Watching the Daytona Xfinity race right now while reading this and the BRCC car is being featured. Must be a sign. Nah, gonna do like one of JD’s current memes and have me one of those Classy bourbon “tastings” for the rest of the evening.🥃😵‍💫
Some peeps went off over in another forum when I brought up BRCC. Apparently they got caught donating to the Demtards ? There were a bunch of stories online about a lefty company duped the right into falling for them. Their coffee slipped in quality and that is why I stopped ordering from them. They were like $14 for a 12 oz bag and I can get peet's on sale for as low as $6.99 for 16 oz bag 

I like the stuff @ 7-11.  what does that say about my taste in coffee??? 
I really really miss 7-11 do it yourself nachos where you could put as much gooey cheese as you want. HOWEVER now my ice cream truck that cruises in our neighborhood carries cheese nachos and the lady will put as much jalapeños and cheese as I want for no extra charge so it’s all good. The world went a full 360 and it’s all good 🙂

My old "Crappy food vice" used to be weinerschnitzel Chile cheese dogs.  Get sh.i.t faced and eat 2 or 3 of those.....  themselves were the simple times.  

Now all I have to do  is think about eating one of those and I get heartburn.....  lmao

HA HA!!

Okay, true story here. 

I have one of those neighbors who is truly a genius. He looks an talks like a dumb ol country boy from 'Bama, but he sure aint dumb. He builds his own intercoms and radios for his still running and driving OG Wildcat, can tinker with and fix just about anything just by looking at it, and can understand how it works. Just a gentle, quiet, wickedly smart guy. 

Okay, so my good buddy neighbor told me he bought a still, and was going to learn how to make whiskey. He has been doing his homework, and already had a mash brewing for vodka, and he was going to learn on that before moving to things with actual flavor. In his research, he read about people describing their home distilled whiskeys, and the notes of chocolate, and heather and what not. He was getting ramped up, he was excited!

We had a bbq one weekend, and he brought a couple decent bottles of whiskey. An Irish 12 year called 'Redbreast', and a bourbon. They were each about $80 bottles, and he was really looking forward the cracking them open and initiating himself.  It turns out that he has never taken a sip of whiskey in his life!

You and I both know you don't just jump in a try whiskey and say, 'Oh man, that is the best thing since peanut butter!'. So, I broke out some glasses, some filtered water, and a few bottles of Irish and Scotch, in graduated levels of quality, and got him ready to taste 'finishing notes of chocolate and heather'. After all was said and done, he said "I didn't taste anything but burn. I think it is all hogwash!'. 

(By the way, this was a few months ago, and his paid-for still has not yet arrived!)

Back