chEFFs Dream Home Build

Why does your back hurt today chEFF? Try shoveling 1 yard of concrete in the cracks of your boulders! Pond should flow OVER the rocks and NOT under them. Peace

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3852.JPG

This arrowhead Rock was one of the first rocks we found on the property when we started excavating. Decided to plant it yesterday! I'll put in a tee box using this dude as an aim point! Peace

IMG_3849.JPG

Looking back up the hill. This retaining wall should come out NICE! Peace
May I suggest a grind rail from top to bottom,....this way you could olie up while skating in the driveway and Grind it all the way down to the street !...... just sayin...... :clap: ........

Looking good!!!!

:poule:

May I suggest a grind rail from top to bottom,....this way you could olie up while skating in the driveway and Grind it all the way down to the street !...... just sayin...... :clap: ........

Looking good!!!!

:poule:

The house we grew up in had a grind rail. Thats how we got to the bottom of the stairs. Our jeans / shorts had a permanent groove in em. It was great. People in TX have a permanent ring in their back pocket (Chew Tobacco) Us CALI boys had a grind rail stripe! Peace

The Master Bath Mirrors were installed yesterday. Electricians are coming back. NO HOT WATER. Thats No Bueno. Peace

Quite the epic build going!

Definitely Not Stock!

🤣

Have to enter the modified class! Peace
We might need to pull you into Tech to see if you should be in the Unlimited Class.  Those fancy doors on the front might of pushed you up into the next class.

Going to take the Cots and sleeping bags over to the house and spend the night!! Why not? Peace

Back