chEFFs Dream Home Build

One of the proudest accomplishments during this project is going to be my "AS BUILT" drawing. Every pipe /  every lateral line / every sprinkler / every electrical pipe / Every water line...............I'll have documented! Priceless info! Peace
That is some good sh!t there.  Great Idea!!!

Tops for the retaining walls are 2 weeks out. This house will NEVER be done. Talked with the builder today and he's like "This House is an ASSS WHIPPIN! Peace

No Updates 'Cause NO ONE's there! Peace

Relax by a Nice campfire at the Property maybe the silence will tell ya everything you need to Hear

Tops for the retaining walls are 2 weeks out. This house will NEVER be done. Talked with the builder today and he's like "This House is an ASSS WHIPPIN! Peace
i bought a finished house 11 years ago and just the outside stuff will NEVER be done either. I feel y0re pain

i bought a finished house 11 years ago and just the outside stuff will NEVER be done either. I feel y0re pain
I agree! My mind needs to understand the outside is never ending. Accept it. Move in and enjoy the journey. Peace

I built my house and didn't have a driveway , patio wall or land scaping for a couple years. I traded framing a office for a paving company to get my driveway paved. I went to a home coming party and the guy says I like this house but hate the big rocks in yard and I said I will start removing them tomorrow and he said great, I still have all the great rocks. DON~~~

Driveway 044.JPG

Driveway 019.JPG

Had the joints caulked this morning on the driveway. Don't know why but concrete guy recommended it. Peace

Had my  joints caulked this morning on the driveway. Don't know why but concrete guy recommended it. Said I would like it. Peace
Fixed it for you. Did the neighbors come out and watch the “Cocking”

Back