Bugs fixes modifications thread

Tried to post a pic in a thread this morning but I get a message-

The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this.

@RiverDave
Might be my eyes or brain but i cant seem to tell if the bold text on the thread topics changes to less bold after reading them when i go back to the thread topic list. I am using the dark theme on my phone. Might be the font color making it less noticeable to me.

I know on rdp that its a big difference and thats how i can see if a thread has a new reply or not.

👍🏽

@RiverDave
Might be my eyes or brain but i cant seem to tell if the bold text on the thread topics changes to less bold after reading them when i go back to the thread topic list. I am using the dark theme on my phone. Might be the font color making it less noticeable to me.

I know on rdp that its a big difference and thats how i can see if a thread has a new reply or not.

👍🏽

X2.

@RiverDave

👍🏽
X3 (again)

Smilies.

Pre-cutover we had custom Smilies for this board, be a shame if we lost them. Many were board member specific or off-road / related to ongoing jokes here on GD.

:moof:

Smilies.

Pre-cutover we had custom Smilies for this board, be a shame if we lost them. Many were board member specific or off-road / related to ongoing jokes here on GD.

:moof:
Yup it was a reward for reaching the brotherhood of the slap, 2000 post, the awesome admin at that time would ask the person to select a smiley they wanted and added it with a code especially for them.

Yup it was a reward for reaching the brotherhood of the slap, 2000 post, the awesome admin at that time would ask the person to select a smiley they wanted and added it with a code especially for them.

I will ask but I’m not sure if that’s something we can do or not?

Small issue, "A Reply to thread" button at the top of the thread.
Or perhaps I missed seeing it.

Back