Bugs fixes modifications thread

There is like a 60 second time delay between posts to prevent automated spammers from filling up the whole board after they register.. we can adjust that

I dont see an insert all...
View attachment 120661
On RDP you select insert multiple and the click the blank square and it will select all then choose thumbnail or full image.

Typically on my iphone if i choose multiple pictures from gallery i will go to options and select medium or large so they wont be to large to upload also then add, insert multiple, check all, full image, done.

Sometimes before hitting full imagine i have to make sure the cursor is after all the text so the pictures attach after the quoted reply or my text, or it will attach all photos at the top of the reply

IMG_2746.pngIMG_2747.pngIMG_2748.jpegIMG_2749.png

@Doughballin14 all of your screens shots are of rdp forum, is GD the same?

Some of thw things RDP said earlier, are not even buttons here. Makes me wonder if it's an OS thing... I'm on android.

Last edited:

Some of thw things RDP saiarearlier, are not even buttons here. Makes me wonder if it's an OS thing... I'm on android.

I'm on Android, and everything works the same in both places, as far as pics and stuff go.

Some of thw things RDP said earlier, are not even buttons here. Makes me wonder if it's an OS thing... I'm on android.
Yes just checked on here and its exactly the same for me on my iphone at least. It shouldnt make a different but i also use google chrome on my iphone ha never could get used to safari or imaps after switching to iphones

Problem over on RDP
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

I sent that to RD already. He says they are working on it.

Poor RD. Trying to make a good first impression, and he ends up in the bathroom with his balls in his zipper!

😁

Back