Why are so many people little b*tches these day???

I only met Mac a couple few times or so, that I can remember anyway (burp). But I am here to say today, I support Mac for President! He makes more sense than all of the US Congress combined. But if the White House thing doesn't pan out I would at least buy the man a beer or 12.
Mac is the reason I now carry a spatula in my tool bag, getting someone’s nuts unstuck off the gas tank of a dirt bike after hitting a Witch’s Eye is a formidable project using a coat hanger, Vice grip and a spare Gadget Groove.

Piece

Mac is the reason I now carry a spatula in my tool bag, getting someone’s nuts unstuck off the gas tank of a dirt bike after hitting a Witch’s Eye is a formidable project using a coat hanger, Vice grip and a spare Gadget Groove.

Piece
I remember that clearly.  Summer night ride 2010 when I broke my wrist.  I just got there and you said let's go ride.  It wasn't a witch's eye so much as a sharp G-out.  I remember once I could breath again...I told you...I broke my wrist.  You offered to take me to Brawley but I said Naw...I'll go Monday (this was on Thursday).  I rode the rest of the weekend, icing my wrist between rides.  Why...CUZ I AIN'T NO LITTLE BITCH!

Now beer me KG... :lol:

I remember that clearly.  Summer night ride 2010 when I broke my wrist.  I just got there and you said let's go ride.  It wasn't a witch's eye so much as a sharp G-out.  I remember once I could breath again...I told you...I broke my wrist.  You offered to take me to Brawley but I said Naw...I'll go Monday (this was on Thursday).  I rode the rest of the weekend, icing my wrist between rides.  Why...CUZ I AIN'T NO LITTLE BITCH!

Now beer me KG... :lol:
The wrist was bad but the true damage down below would’ve made a medic in Bosnia heave. The meat butterfly that was formally your sack made a weird sound the rest of the trip anytime you got above 40mph, sounded like a strong wind through an open window through aluminum blinds.

Students at a German University asked the school to install glory holes in campus bathrooms for “diversification” purposes, according to German news outlet Presse Augsburg. 

Students at the University of Augsburg requested the addition of glory holes to campus bathrooms, in addition to condoms, knee pads, “licking wipes” and other sanitary products, per Presse Augsburg

Back