Why are so many people little b*tches these day???

Even Mac is getting soft with age.  Old Mac would've wish Monkey Pox on you...
Different place, different time.  If I did that he'd get media attention and praise for eating another man's a$$ to catch it.

Different place, different time.  If I did that he'd get media attention and praise for eating another man's a$$ to catch it.
True American hero these day.  Probably name a day in his honor.

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
Nobody has been hit in the face in a long time.... makes people brave....too much to lose over a shithead....

... I don't let people rent space in my head, so anyone can flame on .. frankly I probably deserved much of it for my drunken behavior back in the day.. but now I'm just another SXS group.. a no body.

abc

... I don't let people rent space in my head, so anyone can flame on .. frankly I probably deserved much of it for my drunken behavior back in the day.. but now I'm just another SXS group.. a no body.

abc
Probably 10 plus years ago.  I was going through a time.  You reached out and shared that with me.  "Don't let people rent space in your head. Especially not for free!"  I have never forgot that man.  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

abc
a no body? are you kidding.........YOUR the one and only ABC and I always look forward to your posts lol!

Over the last 10 years being witty and shitty has been a contest. Gaslighting is an art and is becoming the norm. Add in the fact everyone is attacked for being white, conservative, religious, meat eating, being "manly", believing there are only 2 sexes, medical choices, believing in the constitution, gun owners, etc,etc, etc you end up having really shitty people who feel bad about themselves and looking to inflict the same misery they live in.

This effects how everyone feels and acts and divides us further. We have factions of factions and it's dividing friends and family. 

I really believe we are being forced to act and believe certain ways/things that just isn't natural and it's causing psychological effects. Bunch of lost empty souls running around. 

My younger son "quite social media" quite a few years ago (just after getting out of HS) & I thought he was nuts, because ALL of his peers are on it & use it a bunch.  after a few months, he didn't miss it even a little bit.  in fact he rarely used his phone as well (TXT, email, etc). 

I followed did the same thing (Save for here), & I gotta say........... I dont miss it either.  I would REALLY like my wife to get off of it....  it brings her stress & it pains me to see it in her. 

I think the social media problem is huge.  if you have not seen it, watch "the social dilemma" on netflix.  take that & extrapolate what this means in terms of the quality of human traits.  It is actually surprising to me how much people still do social media (& electronics as a whole).  there are now real studies out that show how bad it is for adults & how terrible it is for kids...........  

& IMO, this all goes to the original question...........

My younger son "quite social media" quite a few years ago (just after getting out of HS) & I thought he was nuts, because ALL of his peers are on it & use it a bunch.  after a few months, he didn't miss it even a little bit.  in fact he rarely used his phone as well (TXT, email, etc). 

I followed did the same thing (Save for here), & I gotta say........... I dont miss it either.  I would REALLY like my wife to get off of it....  it brings her stress & it pains me to see it in her. 

I think the social media problem is huge.  if you have not seen it, watch "the social dilemma" on netflix.  take that & extrapolate what this means in terms of the quality of human traits.  It is actually surprising to me how much people still do social media (& electronics as a whole).  there are now real studies out that show how bad it is for adults & how terrible it is for kids...........  

& IMO, this all goes to the original question...........
I believe it was the same program.  It had tech people who do this for a living and they all said "NO WAY!" did they let their kids use it and outside of work, they don't use it because of the damages it does.

So...interesting proposal...Does social media turn some into little b*tches or were they already or predisposed to be little b*tches?  I know some that I speak of were little b*tches before the big social media boom.  They only grown to be bigger....little b*tches with its growth.

I think it exacerbates the situation.  I know with me it was making me highly agitated & probably saying stuff I would not have normally said, and honestly I did not like the A-hole I was becoming.  and for the record............... Im already an opinionated A-Hole, so I dont really need much of a push to be "Mr raging richard cranium".  but I stand behind every word, & if I need a couple of teeth loosened, bring it. 

A big part of the problem is that you cant really tell where someone is coming from with 2 sentences of opinion.  they might be serious, they might be bitchy, they might just have used a wrong word.  it does not really matter much, because every one of those will be misinterpreted by the reader....   Years ago I was told that 90% of communication  in a face to face conversation is non-verbal.  it seemed to me to be a bit too high, but lets say its even 50%......... that means that 1/2 of all communication is not being relayed in an email (or FB post).  Im sure that % moves up & down with whos writing & whos reading (& the mood they are in)........ 

in any case, "turn off the TV & go outside & play with your friends"..... 

Hey @Mac got something for you  
200.gif

Has social media grabbed ahold of some of you too tightly?  Can't take a joke anymore?  Can't just have a conversation or be happy for others without being a little b*tch and raining on others happiness or good fortune?  F*ck people!
Good point. People like that probably get mini vacations from FB. You would think they would learn. You would also think they wouldnt brag about said vacations. But it happens to the best of them. 

Good point. People like that probably get mini vacations from FB. You would think they would learn. You would also think they wouldnt brag about said vacations. But it happens to the best of them. 
I've never won a vacation from FB.

I'd love to visit Zihuatanejo, Mexico...charter a little fishing boat... :fishing:

I've never won a vacation from FB.
Your name is also in blue and hasnt changed. Your approach to people is always positive and that hasnt changed. The being an bhole approach only works if youre famous.

Most want to find me to put a fist in my face.  I try and gauge the person or size them up before I'l tell you I'm Mac... :lol:

Storytime... About 15 years ago or so....I was talking with Big E (Sandraptor) and Cuzzin Eddy walks up and introduces himself.  I tell him my name..."Steve".  He proceeds to tell us he's looking for Mac because he's going to beat his ass!  (He's serious by the way).  Before Big E could say anything, I pipe in..."What?  He's here?  Let me know when you find him because I'm going to put my foot up his ass!"  Cuzzin Eddy proceeds over to the next group..."Hey, any of you seen Mac?"  One of the guys..."You were just talking to him."   :lol:

He came back over with a purpose now...but we just laughed it off and had a couple beers.  Still give each other sh*t today.
Hahaha that's awesome! I literally laughed out loud. Pictured that whole interaction in my head.

Back