What's yore plans for this Memorial Weekend? 2021

Chicken Butchering and Day Drinking....
I bet Chicken Dan gets real nervous on those weekends

200.gif

Try and relax. Finish the shop/building at my son's today so really want to slack off a little. Spend some time with 2 grandsons and probably consume my share off the wobbly pop.

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

Taking my 9 week old baby to havasu. Could be fun or a giant mistake. Either way I’m drinking some tequila. 

Playing a match play match on Saturday morning, getting fitted for a tux in the afternoon for my buddies wedding.  Bar B Q ribeye after, and a couple good bottles of wine.  Sunday—repeat, except the tux thing. Monday—repeat, and raise a glass and give thanks to those Who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.  

Well plans changed for us we left Sunday headed to lake Mead for the week got as far as Sparks and my stomach issues decided to kick into overdrive so went back home Monday two days of doctors appointments and test some new meds and we are in central Oregon tonight, camped in  the pine trees. Youngest son and his family are coming over from Sandy Saturday so the grandkids can ride their new bigger dirt bikes so we will be helping them learn the ins and outs of a clutch and sifting they are moving up from fully auto should be a fun weekend.

Be safe everyone and enjoy what ever you do. Please take a moment and remember those who gave it all for our freedom that is the reason for Memorial Day

went to a funeral last Monday and going to two more this Sat😌, besides that, relaxing driving some tractors.  maybe take the first dip in the pool, this spring has been real cool so far

Back