What Are You Listening To

56 minutes ago, aceisback said:

One of my oldest and best friends is a tour manager / sound engineer and he's been out with these guys for a few months.  Nice to see them get some airplay on the radio here on KLOS.   Currently opening up for the Black Crowes and playing the Forum tonight.  He sent me a pic of Rich Robinson's guitar vaults and damn, that man has some fine axes on the road with him . . .

One of my oldest and best friends is a tour manager / sound engineer and he's been out with these guys for a few months.  Nice to see them get some airplay on the radio here on KLOS.   Currently opening up for the Black Crowes and playing the Forum tonight.  He sent me a pic of Rich Robinson's guitar vaults and damn, that man has some fine axes on the road with him . . .
One of my favorite new bands for sure. There’s a handful of recent bands who are going to carry the torch for good ol American rock n roll for years to come.

Side note, was notified last night around 7pm that I could have gotten four free tix for the Forum show tonight. Just not enough advance notice to be able to make it down. Sucks because last time I saw the Crowes they blew the roof off.

Back