The GM52 Hustler clone conversion

Been a longer road then planned.  But I will be picking up the car from Outfront today.   John's going to weigh the car for me as well which is always nice to know.   This 3.6/3.2L engine is making 711hp on my high boost setting.  My turbo is rated for 650hp and its putting out about all it can.   Plans to run the car for this season and there's a good chance I will just leave it as is.  I have 4 boost settings to play with from 450-711ish hp on E85. 

Going to a bigger turbo has a down side and thats low end power.  I want the power now and honestly chasing more HP in this little car makes no sense.  Not that I didn't think about smaller twins, but I've got a season I'm looking forward too and hope to see y'all out there. 

Shake down might happen in two weeks.  Fingers crossed I get all my other chit done.

Thanks for following along. Ill get some photos up in the next few days.

:cheers:

:makerain:

car will be off the hook / Run it on med boost.......... Reliable and Fun are the key to happniess - this is what you have always talked about........ Glad you are nearing the finish line!

Pics Pics Pics!

:poule:

Love the way your car turned out it is awesome. Have a great season and enjoy all the benefits of the ups and downs of the build.

Back