Tatum Blackwidow build

You saw the first dyno, with the smaller pulleys.

He changed them out to the big ones and it did 740 to the ground.

He put bigger injectors in it, had the brick and isolator done in the blower so he could spin that baby to the moon!!!!  :)
I should have charged more when i sold it  :classic_laugh:

Since you're starting from scratch, you should put the motor mounts on an angled downtube instead of mounting it to the bottom skidplate tube.

When hit hard enough, i've seen broken motor mounts from slamming the skid plate.  

Pic of how mine are done.

View attachment 106712
Great Idea thank you very much! and awesome car!

Rear cage is coming along nicely, I am creating a new 2-1 exhaust and was hoping to use the original headers, unfortunately they are not uniform so I had to order a new set
 image.jpeg

headers no where close to uniform 
image.jpeg

We added a tilt steering wheel kilt from Kartek, pretty awesome unit

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

relocated the intercooler for the supercharger 

image.jpeg

Got a treat in the mail, full package from KDM Shock Technologies and they look killer. 

image.jpeg
image.jpeg, and Wegner front drive kit. 

image.jpeg

Now i am still waiting on that damn Whipple Gen 6 3.8L supercharger to be released. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Also on Sandroosten car, the Trailing arm Tube broke away front the frame, and only part holding it together was the rear seat belt,  

We cut off the side tab, and ran a .250 wall tube inside the trailing arm tube, 

Making some more progress, Its the little details. new misalignment spacers, cutting grip length bolts, new skid plates, trans cable brackets. Getting close to having it back on wheels and moving on to the body and interior panels.

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back