Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

200.gif

Jett Lawrence is gonna be tough next year.

I really hope Tomac still has the fight in him, but what else does he need to prove??

Sexton is gonna come out swinging for sure. Anderson probably feels like WTF happened. Roczen...not sure about him, depends on which side of him shows up. Holeshot and go or Holeshot and no way I can hang...

Barcia, well...eff that guy. I started to become a fan but then he just proved me wrong so many times last season.

Malcom...come on man, you got it, just do it!

Christian Craig I hope does well too.

I thought last year was stacked.

But for me, Still going Tomac for the win, but I am a huge Sexton fan as well.

Should be fun.

Now, the big $7/month question....who the EFF is gonna air the races!

I'm SOFA KING tired of this: its on CBS Sports one race, then no it's on Maverick...wait no FLOJO or what ever the eFF that is, come people...???

:dunno:

Mathis said it will be on peacock a few weeks ago. Hope so, i liked peacock. My TV has a peacock button on the remote so im more bias. 

Those Bel-Ray Trucker Hats are soo in style right now...way cooler then Bass Pro Shop.

Cool pic Esco

Where can you watch the race of nations? I found and watched some on youtube but the quality is not good. Tried searching CBS sports but not seeing anything.

I thought Weege was the announcer for des nations? This is all i can find. Still hoping to watch the races in order. 

Be fun to go see that. Its something like 2000 feet of fencing needed. 

Watched something that said Honda is going to replace Roczen with......try to guess. 

Hint: 5 cents

Easier hint: dont read this if you want to try the harder one first....blah blah....woof woof....bark like a big dog said Eddie Murphy....easier hint is hes named after a gun yep yep its a secret. 

Be fun to go see that. Its something like 2000 feet of fencing needed. 

Watched something that said Honda is going to replace Roczen with......try to guess. 

Hint: 5 cents

Easier hint: dont read this if you want to try the harder one first....blah blah....woof woof....bark like a big dog said Eddie Murphy....easier hint is hes named after a gun yep yep its a secret. 
Colt Nichols????

Back