Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Thats what a video said. I think they got him to not race that other series that Roczen is doing. Something like he was sorta planning to do it, but now dropping out and will be announced to team honda. 

This is what i watched. Heard of Vital. First ever video i watched of them. Seem pretty cool i would listen again. 

Dean Wilson off to the new honda team and craig takes his spot on husky

image.png

I hope he does well.

Wish he would have stayed on Yamaha but with Tomac and Dylan...not too much room there.

So for Honda...there's Jett and Colt Nichols, as well as Dean Wilson and Roczen is out for sure???

Bummer but I'm sure someone will pick him up. Roczen is just good for the sport as a Never Give Up attitude and work ethic! The younglings coming up could learn a lot from him.

Can't wait for this season. I may have to actually get back to a race in person. Honestly though I love watching it at home, no crowds, big tv, beer in multiple fridges close by, BBQ, no parking hassle, etc...

:lmao:

On 10/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, wopachop said:

I thought Weege was the announcer for des nations? This is all i can find. Still hoping to watch the races in order. 

RJ was an announcer for Moto 2. He's got good input / experience. Peace

I hope he does well.

Wish he would have stayed on Yamaha but with Tomac and Dylan...not too much room there.

So for Honda...there's Jett and Colt Nichols, as well as Dean Wilson and Roczen is out for sure???

Bummer but I'm sure someone will pick him up. Roczen is just good for the sport as a Never Give Up attitude and work ethic! The younglings coming up could learn a lot from him.

Can't wait for this season. I may have to actually get back to a race in person. Honestly though I love watching it at home, no crowds, big tv, beer in multiple fridges close by, BBQ, no parking hassle, etc...

:lmao:

Roc went to the new honda team as dean Fire Power Honda

Dean Wilson Joins Firepower Honda for AMA Supercross image.png

I thought Dean Wilson announced he was retiring because his knees are shot? Hmm....wondered what i heard. Guess that was wrong. Or he changed his mind?

I heard the RJ announcer Cheff!!! Good stuff. No BS type of guy. 

dont know nothing about this kid

image.png

I havent been able to find TV schedule for the WSX that starts this weekend.  Anyone know? :ez:

I saw a post somewhere that said the 2023 inaugural world championship will be at the LA Colosseum... That should be bad a** to watch these guys go up the stairs around the tunnel and back again like the old days

I saw a post somewhere that said the 2023 inaugural world championship will be at the LA Colosseum... That should be bad a** to watch these guys go up the stairs around the tunnel and back again like the old days
Oh yeah, they already released the track map.   I'll definitely be attending that race.   

IMG_20221007_161038.jpg

social media can be a bitch with the race delayed for TV they already announce the results, I will not share though

Back