Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

WTF just seen this right now

1725748219664.png

450 Moto 1 was so awesome! I kept watching the times and Jett wasn't gaining. So stoked for Eli to get that win!
Moto 2 that tire may not have been the greatest overall for the track but it seemed to be working for Eli, bummer he got passed but at least Jett didn't walk away from him.
I'm wondering if Eli is rethinking his decision about the Moto Des Nations???? I'm sure the US team might be re-thinking theirs???

250's what can you say...till someone can step up and challenge Deegan, he is going to walk all over this field. He has shown he can start from anywhere and still win. But this is a sport where anything can happen. I was rootin' for Baumer though, cool story of this kid.

Weather Perfect??? Just learned we're back in the 100's with high humidity. Should be a HOT one Saturday. And metal bleachers should help too. HA. Peace

Talked with my Daughter yesterday and told her "Do you want to go to the race with 100* weather / Humidity /metal seats / no shade?" In her earlier days she would have said YES. Now, she's getting pretty smart. No was her answer. Looks like A/C and Lounge chair viewing tomorrow. Get your PICS in everyone. @Air450 is off to another strong start. Peace

I say it's E-Jetace Sexlawmac for the win!
LOL

Brutal Heat. Sat in the shade on the back patio of a buddies house. Had a fan, sprinkler system and roasted. So glad we didn't go to the race. Our friends were there and said it was Extreme Heat. Peace

3 way race for the overall next weekend is gonna be awesome!
It seems that heat was brutal. 1st race battle between The Lawrence brothers and Tomac was awesome! Stoked for Hunter and then Tomac to split the brothers.
OK, So seriously does anyone have anything the Deegan-SIKK Master Flex-Send It BROOOOOOOOOOO-Ster? The way he's going he's gonna be the winningest ride ever. Who is gonna step up and really give him a challenge???
I still think he's a doucher but I admire his work ethic and if you sh*t talk him that fuels him even more to work harder!

Back