Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Heard Deegan is already planning to run 450s in outdoors next year, if he does good I am sure he will go 450 in 2026

Heard Deegan is already planning to run 450s in outdoors next year, if he does good I am sure he will go 450 in 2026
That will be interesting. I hope he gets his ass handed to him and it's a wakeup call!
LOL

Reactions: GBR
Trying to become a Deegan Fan. Can't for some reason. Peace
Ditto, but I will tell you his family kind of has him in check.
I watched a video of him buying his first car, an Audi R8. He asked his parents if he won another 250 championship, could buy his dream car.
They said ok.
When he was signing that paperwork, his mom was like, proud of you. you have bought and paid for your first house, you have rental property bought and paid for actually 2 of them...keep this up and you will be set in 10 years.
Now buying his first car paid in full!
he's worked his butt off and he is earning all of this, but he being kept in check. I find that pretty cool of his parents that have him investing before splurging!
Respect for that.

If he tones down the SIKK attitude, who knows, I may just become a fan of his, I am a fan of Brian and his wife. I am a fan of their family aesthetic.
Total Props for that.

I watched a video of him buying his first car, an Audi R8.

My Buddy owns that car. He let me drive it. AWD with Power. Came back to TX and walked into an Audi Dealership. On the showroom floor they had a Yellow One. Sticker Price $175,000.00 That was around 10-12 years a go. Finest car I've ever driven. Good for him. Peace

My Youngest son is a HUGE Deegan fan.. He claims when he goes to 450 he will eat Jett up.. We will see I am not there on that yet. I do think He will be riding 450's in 2026 because Tomac and Webb will be retired and he will step up in 2026..

My Youngest son is a HUGE Deegan fan.. He claims when he goes to 450 he will eat Jett up.. We will see I am not there on that yet. I do think He will be riding 450's in 2026 because Tomac and Webb will be retired and he will step up in 2026..
You remember Mike Alessi....kind of the same deal. He was smoking everyone then got to the big boys and got eaten up!
The dude could pull starts then just go backwards.
Not saying this is gonna happen to Deegan, but the 450 is a different animal.

My Buddy owns that car. He let me drive it. AWD with Power. Came back to TX and walked into an Audi Dealership. On the showroom floor they had a Yellow One. Sticker Price $175,000.00 That was around 10-12 years a go. Finest car I've ever driven. Good for him. Peace
When I worked for FGPG in 2015-2017, the owner took me to lunch on my last day and handed me the keys to her R8-V10. I was very impressed and that thing sounded so good! That was her daily driver.
It was so cool she let me drive it.

Talked with my Daughter yesterday and told her "Do you want to go to the race with 100* weather / Humidity /metal seats / no shade?" In her earlier days she would have said YES. Now, she's getting pretty smart. No was her answer. Looks like A/C and Lounge chair viewing tomorrow. Get your PICS in everyone. @Air450 is off to another strong start. Peace
Picks all wrong in Texas!

Back